Automata is offline New Member

Winny only cycle for a combat athlete

Hey guys, I've been training in Brazilian jiu jitsu for about 6 years now, I recently had a wrist injury and put on some weight and lost alot of my muscular strength.. I basically let myself go.

I'm planning on starting a winny cycle, but I don't want to stack it with anything else. I know there are different opinions on this, but basically the idea is I need to be taking something that will give me a strength increase and add some dense muscle but since I have to make weight for tournaments (sometimes cut 25+ lbs) I absolutely can not add any poundage or mass.

can I have some throughts from you guys on what I should take it with? Or if you think a winny cycle wouldnt be right for me could you suggest an alternative?

Also, I'm 5'11, about 215 lbs (I compete at 155, my healthy walk around weight before the injury was 175-180). I have no experience taking steroids with the exception of clenbuterol . I do as much research as I can, but I'm not a genius on the subject yet, so if you could speak slowly I'd appreciate it

Thanks in advance guys.
    Last edited by Automata; 06-21-2011 at 08:48 AM. Reason: typos

nilrac is offline Member
    You are kidding right?
    Do some research on this compound.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    bad idea man. If you take anything alone let it be test only. But befoer you start putting hormones in your body i think you need a lil more research

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is a little side not you might want to read:
    As with 99% of steroids , however, its important to note that suppression of your natural hormonal levels will occur (though perhaps not to the extent that it will with many other steroids).(10) As with running virtually any compound, testosterone supplementation (i.e. running test in a cycle containing Winstrol ) is warranted to avoid possible sexual dysfunction.

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php#ixzz1PvTrkT6s

In other words if you run winny alone you have a good chance of getting a limp dick.

nilrac is offline Member
    Limp dick as bad as it is, the huge amount of stress on your tendons through bjj is a recipe for disaster with winstrol , which will dry you right out. If you don't severely damage a tendon on this compound with the sport you partake in I'd be very surprised.

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    As with what the guys above said Winny is going to be a bad choice... Reason that you heard its the way to go is because youve heard more than likely that winny is the "cutting" steroid ... It is but not like the normal fat guy might think. My understanding is that winny is great paired with test at the end of a cycle to help burn off that last little amount of fat and at the same time perserve the muscle gained on the cycle. Too be honest I dont think you need to do any more research on winny. Its not going to help you attain your goal.
    I would do some reasearch on Anavar . Dont run out and buy some... Do the research and learn about it and go from there. I think that might be more in line with your goals.

How old are you?

Thread Information