AussieOak is offline New Member

Thoughts on a Stanazol and Clenbuterol stack?

HI Guys,
    I am new here. I have been a lifter since 2000, I have competed in Natural Bodybuilding comps and powerlifting comps. So I have a steady and solid base.
    I am 27 and currently hold 12% Body fat. I am not huge by any means... Frank Zane style Physique, Not bulky but muscular, proportioned etc.

I am also not looking to get seriously thick and huge either. I am just looking for a buffer to push through a "sticking point".

I just want to know what you guys, the experts haver to say about a Clen and Stan stack?

I am looking @ a 4-6 week stack of stan (oral) starting at 20mcg the first week (to assess tolerence) moving up to 50mcg / day.

For the clen my research has found a few ways: (I have 40mcg orals)
    1) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off starting with 20mcg to gauge - moving up in incriments of 20mcg. (If trembling and sweating occurs, dropping back by 20mcg, untill stable)

2) 20mcg upon rising, repeated twice per day every 3.5 - 4.5 hrs (not too late thgh so I can still sleep) for the whole 4-6 weeks. In week 3 adding Benadryl to decrease sensitivity(?)

Of course while on clen I will be monitoring my blood pressure and body temp to ensure things are going smoothly etc.

Does anyone have any ideas / does this sound ok? I have done excessive research. Just clarifying with you guys, people who have taken if my research is ok. I also have a Q'n with Stan - I have read a few articles stating to break up the dosage? lets say 50mcg per day - Break to 25mcg morning and 25mcg at night to keep levels stable? Any thoughts on this?
    I appreciate and respect anyhelp you guys may have.

Thanks.

nilrac is offline Member
    I'd use oxandrolone instead of stanolozol. Brittle tendons don't appeal to me at all.

nilrac is offline Member
    Your winstrol should be mg aswell

Nilrac,
    Thanks for the reply buddy. Sorry yeah that was a typo Stan is in Mg. I will look into Oxandrolone and its characteristics. In saying that though, you recommend an Oxandrolone, Clen stack or just on its own? etc. Thanks heaps, I appreciate your time.

I just had a look at Oxandrolone (I'd never heard of it called that name before), when I saw the Anavar 'tag' I realised exactly what you are talking about, thanks.

If anyone has any other ideas or comments to make, I would greatly appreciate it. I think these forums are great tools, as people are going to use anyway. Without proper education we are deemed to fail and, or exhaust our bodies natural resources. Once again, thanks.

Just to clarify aswell, my diet is also pretty spot on. I see a dietician every 2 months or so and update my plan. Like I said, just looking for a bump during this sticking phase.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You just want to break through a plateau? What kind of plateau? Cutting I would assume because of the compounds you listed.....

I'm not a fan of running anything without test..... if you were to doit though I'd do var isntead of winny. The same goes for if you wanted to break through a strength/mass plateau. Var can be used alone with some success.... though the gains wont be overly impressive. You will still need to run a PCT also.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks Haz,

It seems Anavar is the way to go. I already have the Stan and clen though. However at the expense of my body it is worth changing. Dont judge me, on already having the products though. I got them in Thailand and stupidly managed to get them back, (Pharmacutical grade GB brand). I sussed it out completely, seemed legit. I can get Anavar and am willing to ditch the Stan as you guys suggest. If im going to do it, I want to do it as safe as possible.
    As per plateau though - Im not too worried about strength (genetically I'm pretty damn lucky and have always been able to lift more than dbl my bodyweight, but like I said I am not ridiculously thick and huge. Pretty damn close to Frank Zane to give you an image)
    Im just looking for a boost, slight cut and 5-8kg that I WILL keep, not bloat stretch and lose etc.
    In trems of PCT what would you suggest? Novadex?

Sorry about the long post, I really appreciate your time though Haz, your a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieOak View Post
    Thanks Haz,

It seems Anavar is the way to go. I already have the Stan and clen though. However at the expense of my body it is worth changing. Dont judge me, on already having the products though. I got them in Thailand and stupidly managed to get them back, (Pharmacutical grade GB brand). I sussed it out completely, seemed legit. I can get Anavar and am willing to ditch the Stan as you guys suggest. If im going to do it, I want to do it as safe as possible.
    As per plateau though - Im not too worried about strength (genetically I'm pretty damn lucky and have always been able to lift more than dbl my bodyweight, but like I said I am not ridiculously thick and huge. Pretty damn close to Frank Zane to give you an image)
    Im just looking for a boost, slight cut and 5-8kg that I WILL keep, not bloat stretch and lose etc.

Sorry about the long post, I really appreciate your time though Haz, your a legend.
    oh man a ledgened? Far from it..... still some dude who hasn't put a dent in the bodybuilding community and no stage experience. You've trained natural and if you look like you claim..... you've done quite well for yourself. Any pics? Would love to see em..... i'm sure lots would find em inspiring.

You can find plenty of info on PCT's here..... head over to the pct section and do some reading. Yah gotta understand why you need to use a pct and not just get the compounds I tell you to get.

Also.... If you have been natural up to this point are you sure you want to run a cycle? I mean..... if you've done this well..... and you cycle..... you wont be completely natural anymore. It's all up to you tho man..... either way..... best of luck on stage and off.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

lol, Thanks again for the help Haz. I have to run now, but later I will try and post some pics. No face shots though lol. I understand what you're saying, but at the end of the day we are all human and the human responce is to always weant more..there is always better..not easy being human lol. I will check out the PCT stuff later tonight. ...and in regards to not being 'totally natural' anymore, there are tonns of 'Natural guys' who take for 1 year wait the mandatory 2-4 years and compete 'naturally'. Everybody seems to be doing this these days. Ive only competed twice and didnt do too bad. Its one hell of a journey getting to that stage though bro.
    Thanks again Haz, I will upload a pic or 2 later.

Sorry Haz, had to go upstate for bit of a family emergency. I cant upload any pics to her. It just asks for an Url?
    Thanks for yyour help though. Will post in the PCT thread.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Thanks Haz,

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    oh man a ledgened? Far from it
    Haz, what is this?
    What are u starting?
    Are u finally gonna give Zyzz some "legend" competition?
    Are we gonna be tortured with mirin your aesthetics on here as well now?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry Haz, had to go upstate for bit of a family emergency. I cant upload any pics to her. It just asks for an Url?
    Thanks for yyour help though. Will post in the PCT thread.
    You can upload pictures into your profile album or when posting go to advanced, manage attachment then upload.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Haz, what is this?
    What are u starting?
    I'm mirin'

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    I'd use oxandrolone instead of stanolozol. Brittle tendons don't appeal to me at all.
    U been talking so much about Var only cycle in several posts.....I might just have to give that a try.
    Next year ofcourse, if at all.

Haz, what is this?
    What are u starting?
    bahaha zyzz is going to sue me for taking away attention lol.....

idunno man..... true legends of the board to me are marcus and fireguy..... there are definately others but these two are very prominant. Marcus is a friggin beast..... and fireguy is by far the most experienced and knowledgable in regards to competing. Reed is also a legend - that guys goin places.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

nilrac is offline Member
    U been talking so much about Var only cycle in several posts.....I might just have to give that a try.
    Next year ofcourse, if at all.
    Haha I know mate. I need to stop it. I like the compound though.

Thread Information