Kolossus is offline New Member

Wink 2nd cycle advice plz!

Hello, just registered to a very well referred site and wanted to ask advice since my friend said thread on a forum that's where he got all his knowledge from so here I am..... 216lbs atm,25 y/o 17%bf ....diet in chek...

I wanted to run a second cycle and kinda was lookin at decca and test ....what kind of test and
    Prolly a good 16week cycle in a few months once I get everything plus pct.

This is what I was thinking please feel free to lay ur 2 cents in....

Dbol week 1-4 25mg a day

Test enthanate week 1-16 500mg ew

Decca week 1-16 500mg ew

Test prop or masteron week 1-6/8 100mg eod

Questions are when to pin? Are doses right? What would be a better decca cycle with great result from personal xp? Could I cocktail all of them in one pin on certain days? Thanks for the help

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome,
    Be patience a lot of guys will chime in.
    I will say test and deca will be great cycle, but you need to lower your bf% before you start, we believe a high bf% will cause some sides.
    Don't run deca alone, you need test really.
    See if you can have HCG in your cycle, like 2x250uis/week, they aren't expensive, help keep your testicular fictional and recovery easy in pct.
    I'n not a fan of D-Bol, also need to look in to your pct.
    Make sure your diet is in place.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure if your looking to bulk or cut your talking about 2 different types of cycles. what will your diet be like as it will determain the best cycle choice.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    For a good second cycle just run the Test for 12 weeks, drop the the Deca to 400mg for 10 weeks and you can still use the Dbol to start but you can up the dose- get some HCG and have an AI on hand as well in case you need it.

You can pin Monday a.m. and Thursday p.m. if you like and yes- you can mix the Test and Deca.

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Jakked View Post
    For a good second cycle just run the Test for 12 weeks, drop the the Deca to 400mg for 10 weeks and you can still use the Dbol to start but you can up the dose- get some HCG and have an AI on hand as well in case you need it.

You can pin Monday a.m. and Thursday p.m. if you like and yes- you can mix the Test and Deca.
    Yep, Secound cycle, shit a dbol kickstart and test would be fine.

What was your first cycle and gains?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8Jakked View Post

i like this.

Thread Information