lamarscrotum is offline New Member

Opinion on First Cycle

Hi guys,

This would be my first cycle so trying to get some feedback from the Vets or others on this site. Thanks for any help. (Already have test e, dbol , nolva on hand...waiting on arimidex which comes tomorrow).

Stats:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 190
    BF: 8.2-8.5 (Bod-Pod testing yesterday)
    Years training: 4

Proposed Cycle:
    Week 1-4: Dbol 30mg ED
    Week 1-8: Arimidex .25mg EOD (possibly change this to ED depending on body)
    Week 1-8: Test E--500mg a week (Sunday morning(250mg), and Wednesday night(250mg))

PCT:
    Week 1-2: Nolva 40mg Daily
    Week 3-4: Nolva 20mg Daily

Currently I just came off of a "cut." I worked with professional dieter to shed off 20lbs in 12 weeks. Amazed at results. Now I want to switch to a gaining phase, where of course I'll be taking in a lot more calories.
    Reason for only doing 8 weeks is, I do not want gains to be substantial. I feel that being above 210 on my height and frame would just end up making me look round and fat. 200-205 is goal.

Anything seem wrong in my outlined plan? Please, give any feedback or suggestions. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you dont want real gains from a cycle then why run one?

8 weeks is a waste of time with a long estered test imo

I guess I am looking for real gains. It' just that in the process of gaining muscle a lot of fat has been added as well. From May 2010, to March 2011 I went from 198lbs to 210. 12lb increase, with 6lb being muscle, and another 6 fat. At 210 I just didn't like the rounded frame look. That's why after leaning out to 190, I want gains from this cycle, up to 15lbs. just don't want to be pushing 210 again.

If 8 weeks is a waste of time, then in your opinion is 10 weeks a minimum? Thanks for help.

Yes i think any long estered compound such as Test E must be run for at least 10 weeks to utilize the compound efficiently

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    If your going to do 8 weeks of Test, you should run Test Prop as a pose to Test E. You will be pinning ED as a pose to twice a week, but it would suite what your looking for. With Test E, you will get that bloated, round look, and substantially more water weight. Since you do not want to bloat up that much, given that you will be using D-Bol as well, and you would rather have a leaner look, running the Test Prop would be a good idea. Plus, 8 weeks of Prop is ideal. 10 weeks is the minimum when Running Test E. Go with the Prop, 9 out of 10 would say it is the better of the 2. It might be a lot more pinning, but the gains will be worth it in the long run. Also, Prop will kick in 10x faster than the E would. Consider adding Clomid into your PCT as well.

Alright, i'll go back to drawing board and try to figure out how I can manipulate diet to get changes that I want. Thanks for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by ThE DarK KnighT View Post
    If your going to do 8 weeks of Test, you should run Test Prop as a pose to Test E. You will be pinning ED as a pose to twice a week, but it would suite what your looking for. With Test E, you will get that bloated, round look, and substantially more water weight. Since you do not want to bloat up that much, given that you will be using D-Bol as well, and you would rather have a leaner look, running the Test Prop would be a good idea. Plus, 8 weeks of Prop is ideal. 10 weeks is the minimum when Running Test E. Go with the Prop, 9 out of 10 would say it is the better of the 2. It might be a lot more pinning, but the gains will be worth it in the long run. Also, Prop will kick in 10x faster than the E would. Consider adding Clomid into your PCT as well.
    Prop is not something i usually recommend for someone who has never pinned before. In my IMO prop should be injected everyday and someone who has never injected before might not be able to handle that. Bloat can be controlled through diet and if needed an AI

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Prop is not something i usually recommend for someone who has never pinned before. In my IMO prop should be injected everyday and someone who has never injected before might not be able to handle that. Bloat can be controlled through diet and if needed an AI
    True, good point. Definitely will be feeling like a pin cushion.

Thread Information