apacheman75 is offline Junior Member

Detection Times?

So I know some long estered stuff can stick around in your system for a while like Deca and EQ come to mind. My question is say Deca for instance if I were to be drug tested would and I wasn't currently using however it was only a few months since I had would they have to run a specific test looking for that or would something show just from a random blood screening?? I guess I'm asking would they have to look for that metabolite?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apacheman75 View Post
    So I know some long estered stuff can stick around in your system for a while like Deca and EQ come to mind. My question is say Deca for instance if I were to be drug tested would and I wasn't currently using however it was only a few months since I had would they have to run a specific test looking for that or would something show just from a random blood screening?? I guess I'm asking would they have to look for that metabolite?
    The test would have to be specified to test for AAS metabolites. A general drug screening for say a job will not show AAS. It is a much more expensive test than one for street drugs

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    So when they test for the metabolites it's one test that detect any type of AAS use?

Thread Information