Maack is offline Junior Member

First cycle of sust 250. Need some advice please

I'm on my second week of sust 250 running 250 every week. What can I expect from this alone? Hitting the gym 6 times a day and eating pretty good. I don't feel anything yet. Should I go 500 on my 3rd week or stay 250? Thanks for reading

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    6 times a day, wow

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Who design that cycle for you? 250mgs once per week?

What are your stats?
    how long have you been training?
    what is your diet like?

Meant 6 times a week sorry typo

A trainer at gym just told me if I was gonna take anything just start with something small like sust 250.
    185 6' and I'm eating at least 260g + of protein a day.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    at age 21 you should mess around with steroids , the trainer at gym doesn't know what's talking about. you should stop right now what you doing. and wait until you are old enough and have research all about.

Lol I just read like 20 threads and it was all argument about this topic. I really don't want this to get there. I've done my research and know the risks I'm taking. That is the reason y I'm not being dumb and stack 2-4 aas. Running one mixed steroids and at low those. I should be fine and regardless what u might think that everyone says they will stop after first bottle but I'm serious and will not go past 2nd bottle. I've just been at plato of 185 and can't get out. 195lb then I'm good and I'm gonna stop after my second bottle

Oh and I'm 22 btw i know that doesn't make much difference. I do appreciate ur concern tho I really do. I've just known so many people who has done it and are fine that I couldn't help to just at least try a bottle which won't do much so ive made promise to myself (which I always keep) that I'm not going to touch it after my second bottle no matter how great it works or doesn't work at all

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    and 2 months later you will be 185 again

Quote Originally Posted by Maack View Post
    Lol I just read like 20 threads and it was all argument about this topic. I really don't want this to get there. I've done my research and know the risks I'm taking. That is the reason y I'm not being dumb and stack 2-4 aas. Running one mixed steroids and at low those. I should be fine and regardless what u might think that everyone says they will stop after first bottle but I'm serious and will not go past 2nd bottle. I've just been at plato of 185 and can't get out. 195lb then I'm good and I'm gonna stop after my second bottle
    Its very clear by your post you have no idea what you doing when it comes to steroids and the HPTA, best of luck

Well that helps thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maack View Post
    Well that helps thanks
    Oh sorry, my advice is to stop the cycle straight away and go into pct, get blood work done 8 weeks after the pct ended and see how things are. I would concentrate on your diet for gains because if you can gain another 20lbs natural your doing this is the area you want to be looking in rather than steroids .

What can possibly go so wrong with 250mg a week if I just finish this bottle and then get on pct then stop

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ed issues, you dont recover normally after pct, gyno. lots of things can go wrong.

Marcus what is a good pct u recommend to get off this?

Thread Information