Thread: My start

Das Boot is offline New Member

My start

Hi i have been lifting and basically a health nut for like 9 years now im wanting to start and have been researching for about 2 months now. Almost ready to begin i do not have gear but was wondering about some good pointers about starting some basic tips.
    weight 205 17% BF i use to wieght almost 300 kinda what made me want to do the health kick.
    i spend about 1 hour and 30 min a day in the gym rest on weekends. bench currently is 275 x 4. trying to keep good food intake high but hard as college student.

BIG belly BIG squat is offline New Member
    im a newbie as well but my research on this forum has concluded that 12% bodyfat is ideal. post the rest of your stats, height, age, etc.

Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    Well ill give you a few pointers buddy
    - 500mg Test e 1 - 12wks <---- Basic starter for any 1st cycler. See how your body reacts with the test and in time if you wish to pursue more cycles you can add more later on
    - PCT is something you should look up and do serious research on because if you want to keep gains and return natural test levels back to normal RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH
    - Diet is more important then substances. 80% of bodybuilding is Diet also Rest aswel dont forget 8 hours of sleep.
    - If you wish to kickstart cycle orals come into play but start low dose for 4 weeks by then the enanthate would of kicked in.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Well ill give you a few pointers buddy
    - 500mg Test e 1 - 12wks <---- Basic starter for any 1st cycler. See how your body reacts with the test and in time if you wish to pursue more cycles you can add more later on
    - PCT is something you should look up and do serious research on because if you want to keep gains and return natural test levels back to normal RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH
    - Diet is more important then substances. 80% of bodybuilding is Diet also Rest aswel dont forget 8 hours of sleep.
    - If you wish to kickstart cycle orals come into play but start low dose for 4 weeks by then the enanthate would of kicked in.
    And why would you be giving this advice to someone you know nothing about except for the fact his body fat is to high? Please continue reading, learning by example and NOT trying to parrot what others have said because you missed the vital points already.

As the other person said, what are your stats?
    Weight
    body fat
    cycle experience
    PCT experience
    diet
    goals

Also as said, your body fat is still pretty high. Get over to the diet section and start learning how to eat properly. Get your body fat down to about 12% and then post some pictures and let us help you some more and see if you are ready to cycle but for now. NO, concentrate on diet and routine.

Thread Information