LeanMeanMachine is offline New Member

I think its time...???

Here it goes, Im 30 Yrs Old 6'2" 175lbs. Ive been on a great clean diet and workout training for about 7 months. I started at 145 lbs and gained 30 lbs in 7 months with lots of rest, muti v, IsoMass (fish oil, lots of good stuff) and other protains about 160g a day. So far so good. Getting very cut and gainin great, very motivated to lift and take good care of my body, lots of fruit, grains veges all that jazz. At 6mo mark I started to tapper off and really have to work at it and change my style. So a friend told me about D-Asp Acid (DAA) and I used it for about 3 weeks now and wow I have notice great things, except this acne. So I am about to cycle off that and really wanting to maybe bump up my Test a bit more just to top off before the summer is over.

I have read alot about the juice, ups and downs ins and outs. I think I can balance a 8week cycle to dial in my power and still keep my diet and protain, contine my workout for a couple years, just get a kickstart one would say....

I was reading a bottle of D-anabolic 25 would do the trick for about 8 weeks?

Is that a good start? Also if DAA is stiring up ACNE, how much worse would anabollic do?

Thanks in advance for any input you might have

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    u have been working out hard for 7 months. i think u still can gain alot more naturally as you are 6'2'' and only 175
    i wouldnt take anything yet. u need to do at least 2-3 continuous dedicated hard working out

Brandon12 is offline Junior Member
    I know that seven months into it and not getting results like the frist couple months can be discouraging. Muscle develoment is worked hard for, not given freely by the magical steroid fairy. love your body. work towards your goals. I suggest two years of serious training before steroids . alot can be achieved without the assistance of steroids. remember they are not a solution to your problem.
    please read all the educational threads and stickies.I am learninf alot from this forum by reading and asking Questions.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    at 6'2 i'd want to be 200 before i started gearing, if it were me

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kleaver View Post
    at 6'2 i'd want to be 200 before i started gearing, if it were me
    at least 200 i was thinking 215 should b easy too get too at that height

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Keep eating and chage up your workout routine. Also, you may be doing to much cardio, as in length of time spent running or cycling or swimming etc. you do.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes you are way under weight.And only lifting a few months and you want to cycle? 1st you dont have a clue on wat you are doing.Beacuse oral cycles are bad.You dont keep your gains.2nd with your lifing experence or lack of.Not a slam.You stand a real good chance of doing some real damage to your tendons.You will be lifting heavier weights and your tendons wont be able to keep up.All things come with a price.You think beacuse you lifed a few months and stalled you need aas.Bro you got to pay your dues.AAs isnt a cure all it isnt going to water into wine.Hit the diet section learn how to eat.You will be surprised on how much you dont know.Build a base then if you want hit the juice.You will be glad you did beacuse you will be a monster.Not some skinny guy who lost everything he had beacuse of bad joints and tendonits.Good luck!

Thread Information