michaelthomas12 is offline New Member

please help first cycle 31 years old

I'm a thirty one year old boilermaker working 12 hours aday seven days a week. I leave the house at 5:10 am and get home at 820pm every day. I do the spartacus 2.0 4 days a week and run 2 miles on the days I dont workout. I eat 7 times aday. around 2100 cals. only good carbs and around 200g of protein. I've never taken any kind of roids. 5.9 164 lbs. I've been reading about what to do for a first cycle. I know the info is prob on here but I haven't seen anything specific to my age and needs. I only get 6 hours of sleep I know the will hurt me butt that's how it is right now. id like to know what to take, how much, for how long.I cant afford to order any phony shit either. I've lost 70 lbs over the past 2 years. I want to be cut and bigger. I don't not want to be huge. .I don't know what my % fat is, my top four abs show. please help.] if you need more info please pics or whatever please let me know.
    Last edited by michaelthomas12; 06-21-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    First remove your email addy. You don't want that floating around these boards

sorry new at this

For a first cycle I would recommend either test only or for your goals something mild like anavar and test. You'll have to up your calories and maybe try to get a good rest day in the week.
    Wk 1-10 test @ 500mg wk
    If you want to add var id run it
    Wk 8-12 var 50mg day
    Or
    Wk 6-10 var 50mg day 10-12 100mg day

For a first cycle I would recommend either test only or for your goals something mild like anavar and test. You'll have to up your calories and maybe try to get a good rest day in the week.
    Wk 1-10 test @ 500mg wk
    If you want to add var id run it
    Wk 8-12 var 50mg day
    Or
    Wk 6-10 var 50mg day 10-12 100mg day

what about the post therapy? will I need anything since itll be the first time and if so what?

Of course, look up swiftos PCT protocol in the PCT forum. Can't go wrong.
    All cycles even the most mild should have PCT, you should also keep an AI on hand like armidex just in case.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Can I ask why your calories are so low if you are trying to bulk up? If your abs are showing well, you are probably under 12%bf. Hopefully at your weight, you are closer to 8%.

I'm new to this, I have know idea what I should be eating to bulk up. I've read the abs power diet and the belly off from mens health but that's all the info I have. .if you don't mind how many cals should I be eating? I want to stay low body fat%. can I bulk up doing interval training like the spartacus 2.0? or do I have to lift? I work at work. climbing , heavy physical labor out doors.

Lifting burns more fat than cardio in the long run.

Thread Information