debow0331 is offline New Member

Gyno mid cycle, already on l-dex

Hey fellas, I started a cycle of Andropen 275 4 1/2 weeks ago. This is my first AAS cycle. I'm running 275mg E3D morning of tuesday and friday night. From day 1 I started taking l-dex @.25mg every day knowing that I was some what gyno prone from some previous PH cycles. Just a few days ago I noticed a lump behind my left nipple starting to form and getting tender. My question is do I need to up the l-dex to .50mg a day or get some letro and start that instead. I also have on hand Nolva and Clomid. It is my understanding after searching on here for hours that more is not better and NOT to start taking Nolva with the l-dex. Thanks for the help.

Stats
    5'10
    start weight 203
    current weight 215
    bf% 12

Lifting Consistently for 7 Years

Looking for Mass, Eating about 4500-5000cals/day

Other supps: Opti-men 3day, Fish oil 3000mg, Flaxseed oil 1000mg, Chromium 200mcg, Vitamin E 1000IU, Pantothenic Acid 500mg

Lil-C is offline New Member
    I was on andropen 275 and tren e a few weeks back. Started taking l-dex 2 wks into my cycle and by the 7th week had signs of gyno. I bumped the l-dex and it did not help. The l-dex I was taking had expired do I suspect it was weak. I would bump your dosage up and see if that helps before you try anything else especially letro.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Since your showing gyno symptoms I may swtich over to LETRO
    or bump your ARIMIDEX dosage up too .50mg

Thread Information