Thread: first time

MAC27 is offline Junior Member

first time

Hows it going guys. So ive read up alot about using gear and dispite the risks id still like to go ahead and try a cycle out.. The worst thing that can happen(if all is done right) I can choose not to cycle again.

Ok so its a givin that im going to need to get a blood test done to make sure all stats are where they need to be. They most likely should be since im 24, 178lb at a hight of 6'2" and id say my bf% is around 13.

The part that get me going in circles is what I should use. Im looking for moderate results that can be kept with the least risk of side effects. I know thats a hard goal to obtain but things like winny and anavar seem to be less likely to react harshly(correct me if im wrong).

Again this is my first time using so id like to take it slow and see how my body reacts to things. If you have good info about this pleace comment and list a cycle that you think I will like so i can research it. Oh and add PCT and dose info as well

Thanks alot all!!

stpete is offline Banned
    What have you been researching for the last 9 months my man?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    What have you been researching for the last 9 months my man?
    That was going to be my question and please enlighten us on what you think the risks are? I/we just want to see what you think you know.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    More research you must do young Padawan.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would run a cycle of chicken and sweet potatoes. Your 6'2 and 178lbs you need to learn how to eat correctly to build muscle. Anavar or winny arent going to put on muscle with what you have going on.

MAC27 is offline Junior Member
    well ive read alot of stickys on here as well as members results and looked at different injectables compared to orals and liquids. I know of a few people that do them but i dont like the carelessness they have while on the cycle. they have tried to get me involved in it but im not about to take something just to take it and not know anything about it. For instance, one of them tried getting me to take dbol and I asked what els they are doing with it and they said notthing. I told him to have fun not having kids or a liver in the future.

Now in my family genetics gyno is an issue naturally. this worrys me so im figure if i run a anti estro threw the full cycle it should be a guard against getting it even though it will cut down the effect of the test. I read that anavar has an extremely low change over rate but at the same time it needs to be pared up with a test of some kind. Im going to side more with injectables as i do not want to worry about my liver on top of all other things.

My diet and workout plan is very tight, the only thing im missing is a workout partner to hit those forced reps..

mainly the reason its taken so long to make the choice to do a cycle was trying to see if i was happy with the results ive made from solid work at the gym. As ive gained lean muscle it seems to not be enough in my mind to sadisfy me.

im not looking to be cut down on here for my post im just asking for some real advice from the less experienced to someone who knows the facts!

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    You are too small for gear right now. You will go through your cycle, gain a couple of pounds, then lose it PCT. In other words you will waste your money until you learn to eat. You say your diet is very tight, but I would tend to disagree given you stats. At your height you should get to an easy 215+ @<14% bf before you gear up.
    How long have you been training?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    You are too small for gear right now. You will go through your cycle, gain a couple of pounds, then lose it PCT. In other words you will waste your money until you learn to eat. You say your diet is very tight, but I would tend to disagree given you stats. At your height you should get to an easy 215+ @<14% bf before you gear up.
    How long have you been training?
    ^^exactly.
    Go to the diet section and post up your diet and lets see how tight it is. If you are only eating enough to support you 178lbs why do you think steroids will change that. Like said you may put on a few lbs but since your not eating right you will drop right back down to your 178lbs.

Thread Information