1st_timer is offline New Member

My first cycle Questions..?

Im starting my cycle tonight, it will consist of 200mg Test cypianate, 8 weeks long. 400mg the first 2 weeks.

I can only get my hands on a 200mg/10ml bottle, so i cant do anything about the fact i should be doing 4-500mg

So i need to know things like PCT, I know what they are but what exactly should i take if im only doing a base test? where can i find them, pharmacies? Any info on those without sending me to a 10page long document on them would be great.

I also need to know if 25g 1" needles are ok to use. Ill go in slow of course but will it physically push the oil through the syringe?

And i just got off a 3 month cycle of Ghrp6 if anyone knows what that is, do i have to cycle off? or shoud i just keep doing it along with the test.. i dont know if you have to cycle ghrp 6 but im like 2 weeks off.

When you work out... do you still have to take break days? I know testosterone aids in muscle recovery but does this mean i can work out to my max everyday?

sorry for all the questions, im just trying to get all my ducks in a row.

Weight:145
    Height:5'9"
    BF:Less then 4%.

1. I know Im young and reckless but im doing them so please help and not ridicule me, thank you
    2. I eat around 3-4k calories a day not including my creatine, preworkout, protein so im not "just at small plateau".
    3. Ive been working out for 3 years and have missed maybe 3 days of the gym total so i am dedicated.

Any info would help, thank you =]

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The cycle is pointless, you have no idea about compounds or how to design a cycle, it will also be pointless even if you ran a proper cycle because you will lose all your gains after the cycle because your diet wont support any new tissue, But more importantly your to young and you can cause yourself to never reach your natural test levels which will result in low test for life and I am sure you dont want to be having issue with getting a hard on in your teens. Regardless if you going to do it anyway or not I doubt anyone here with any knowledge will advice a 19yr old how to cycle.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

Im not asking for permission. I clearly stated i was going to do them, I understand the risks nor do you understand why i am contemplating them.

"Regardless if you going to do it anyway or not I doubt anyone here with any knowledge will advice a 19yr old how to cycle."

of course not, thats why i asked specific questions, i figured youd want to help me know as much as possible. thanks anyway though, i get your just trying to help

Your 145 lbs 19yrs old and that alone should ring alarm bells. Your the one asking questions to guys who know what they are doing, when I say its pointless you taking steroids I really mean its pointless and dangerous but I guess you will learn the hard way. Best of luck

then please explain how it is "pointless", and btw im not doubting your intelligence..

if im boosting my testosterone nearly 5 times the normal level, how will i see enormous results let alone just a little. im looking to gain 10-15lbs.. are you saying this is not going to happen? please elaborate.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your 5'9 and 145lbs you are NOT eating enough and thats why you are not growing. I'll guarantee your not less then 4% bf.
    You have no idea what you are doing. The cycle you are proposing besides being to young is dumb. Your going to shut your normal hormones down to pretty much just replace them back to your normal levels since the dose is low and your 19.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st_timer View Post
    then please explain how it is "pointless", and btw im not doubting your intelligence..

if im boosting my testosterone nearly 5 times the normal level, how will i see enormous results let alone just a little. im looking to gain 10-15lbs.. are you saying this is not going to happen? please elaborate.
    some people run 200mg a week as a trt dose.
    also your not going to gain cause your diet sucks

You should read what ive already posted and everything will come clear. Taking steroids will be pointless because your diet will not support any new tissue that's plain to see by your current weight, so even if you did gain a few lbs you will lose it all after the cycle. The cycle is awful and that's not how you run cyp ahyway. Your natural test will be shut down when you start the cycle and your natural test hasn't fully developed or matured yet so you have a big chance of never reaching peak natural levels again or worse still low test for life, if this happens you will lose even more weight after the cycle because you will never re-gain your natural test levels or be running lower than they should. You should look at your diet and training and this alone will produce 20lbs+ naturally, steroids are not the answer at your age and you will regret it if you try.

gixxer--
    ^^ going off of what proof?
    i stated my calories meaning i AM not eating poorly. and yeah my BF might be off but i get an error on the machine because it doesnt go below 4%, some of my friends are the same way so even if im not 4%, im close, meaning LOW bf.

I get you think im a dumb teenager but i know what im talking about. so please, give me the info i need to know or be a dumb adult who sits back and watches a a teenager make mistkes when you could have prevented them.

btw, being an a$$ is unnecessary

thank you marcus, that was informative

gixxer--
    ^^ going off of what proof?
    i stated my calories meaning i AM not eating poorly. and yeah my BF might be off but i get an error on the machine because it doesnt go below 4%, some of my friends are the same way so even if im not 4%, im close, meaning LOW bf.

I get you think im a dumb teenager but i know what im talking about. so please, give me the info i need to know or be a dumb adult who sits back and watches a a teenager make mistkes when you could have prevented them.

btw, being an a$$ is unnecessary
    the proof is your 5'9 and 145lbs.
    We are trying to prevent you from making mistakes. But you dont want to listen.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    You sound like a prick who thinks he's entitled to advice that others had to take a long time to accumulate. People are giving you advice, you're just too stubborn and foolish to listen to any 'advice' unless it's what you want to hear. Save us all the trouble and do what you want, since that is obviously the only advice you're willing to take.

Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    You sound like a prick who thinks he's entitled to advice that others had to take a long time to accumulate. People are giving you advice, you're just too stubborn and foolish to listen to any 'advice' unless it's what you want to hear. Save u all the trouble and do what you want, since that is obviously the only advice you're willing to take.
    once again, im not asking for permission. i need to know answers to my question. sorry for sounding like a prik but im not asking for advice, if i was it would have been in my original statement..
    i need to know if i can train to my max everyday or if i still need break days.
    examples of pct and where i can get them
    etc.. thank you

once again, im not asking for permission. i need to know answers to my question. sorry for sounding like a prik but im not asking for advice, if i was it would have been in my original statement..
    etc.. thank you
    then use the search button to find your answers since you dont want to hear the truth

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    etc.. thank you

No, you want advice from seasoned users. Getting answers to your questions is the same thing as getting advice. Unless you don't mind idiots like myself answering your questions.

smc88 is offline Associate Member
    instead of arguing back and forth with these guys who are obviously adament on not giving you advice as they belive you are inexperienced and too young, try reasearching the WHOLE forum not just the steroid and you will soon find the answers to your questions

Quote Originally Posted by smc88 View Post
    instead of arguing back and forth with these guys who are obviously adament on not giving you advice as they belive you are inexperienced and too young, try reasearching the WHOLE forum not just the steroid and you will soon find the answers to your questions
    ok thank you

Thread Information