newbie222 is offline New Member

First cycle- checking its all good

Hi all, am just looking into getting everything needed for a first cycle.

I will be doing with a mate who is a very similar stats and goals to me, cept trained a little longer, and is a little bigger (taller and heavier) but not by much.

My stats: 26, 181cm, 88kg, approx 15% BF (never measured properly, dodgy fat measurement scales I have say 22% on normal mode 8% on athletic mode lol, I can see outline of abs, and quite distinct in morning on awaking, so i guess about 15%)

Trained for about 8 years, on and off for the first few years. For the last 18 months I have trained pretty much religiously on a 5 day split, alternating fortnightly, with my mate, and for 18 months before that i trained 4 days a week consistently, but with pretty poor diet and a pretty bad routine. Over the last 18 months I have raised my weight from about 76 to 88 naturally.
    Specifically my training split looks like this:

week 1
    back
    legs
    chest
    rest
    arms
    back
    rest

week 2
    chest
    legs
    back
    rest
    arms
    chest
    rest

While on, would be looking to fill at least one rest day with an extra legs session.

Diet is solid, I eat about 3800 Kcal a day, I supplement with 1tbs fish oil daily, take jack3d before gym and get between 1-1.5g of protein per lb a day, and will be upping this to 2g per lb while on. Also will raise calories to about 4500-5000kcal a day.

Working toward an ultimate goal is around 90-95kg and 9-12%BF.

Current thinking is this:
    Test E: 500mg pw, 250mg twice weekly.
    10 weeks total.

PCT (and there is so much varying info on this I hope this is ok):
    2 weeks after final injection
    Clomid 50mg daily for four weeks
    Nolvadex 20mg daily for 2weeks, then 10mg daily for an additional 4 weeks

Anything else I have missed?

Cheers

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HCG during cycle at 250iu 2x a week, then first day of pct 1000iu.

if u do that, then only do the clomid for the first 2 weeks and nolva for 4 weeks ( cut the last 2 weeks)

looks good, *i just skipped down to the hormonal part :P

so clomid 50mg for 2 weeks
    nolva 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20

Yea I was considering HCG , perhaps ironically I am having more trouble getting my hands on ancillaries than the actual gear, should I hold off till I source some?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    lol i take it u know a bro

and yes u should wait...

I have a friend who knows a friend, who for some reason doesnt stock pct gear.. I have other friends that can get a hold of it though i think

Back onto the HCG briefly, I understand that it helps to stop the shrinking of your nuts and the natural production of test, and helps retain gains, if I cant get a hold of this will it drastically affect the cycle, or can I get away with it. I have noticed a fair few cycles w/o hcg, especially shorter ones.

A second question I have is preventing Estrogen sides on cycle, am I right saying that nolvadex should be taken to knock gyno symptoms on the head should they occur? A few people seem to advocate taking it as a precaution while on cycle, is there wisdom in this?

Cheers

Thread Information