Thread: first time

mrbean13 is offline New Member

first time

I am interested in starting a cutting cycle for the first time. I have been reading some information and I was thinking about taking anavar but am not sure what else to stack it with? One of the websites I read said to stack it with clen and another said to stack it with tren . Any information would be greatly appreciated

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Uhh, steroids dont make you "cut" diet and cardio does that...

If you have large amounts of muscle that you are trying to preserve while cardio and dieting down, then thats another story.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wats your cycle history? One doesnt start out with tren .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    cycle history?
    how long you been training?
    whats your diet like?

mrbean13 is offline New Member
    I understand that steoids arent going to make me cut and that diet and cardio do that. Ive never done any cycles before I was just reading some posts on here and some information on the web that said to stack with Tren . I figured Id ask what would be good for a first time user. I am about 6'0'' 230lbs. Im not sure about my body fat but last time i checked it was around 20% i believe. I have never cycled anything before but wanted to get some advice first. Ive been training for about 13 years and usually hit a plateau. I havent been training recently but am going to get back into it. Im not going to cycle right away because I want to get some more muscle first. I know that a big part is diet and my diet is crappy. I just really came here to get some advice. Also, would you guys recommend doing a cut cycle right away while getting back into lifting and cardio?

Thread Information