Bulkn is offline Productive Member

Aspirated, sucked in some fluid!

96kg+
    6 foot
    13%

Im currently on my second reload of my 20 week cycle. I did my first 9 weeks in my glutes, for the 2 week deload thought i'd give my glutes a break and did quads and pecs. Now I'm back to my glutes on week 2 of my second reload.
    Last night while doing my left glute, I aspirated and sucked in a light orange coloured fluid.
    Could it be possible there is some gear left over from the week before? or is it some kind of fluid build up for some reason?

I remember reading a thread similar to this one once but cant seem to find it.
    Anyway i sqirted out the fluid in some tissues and re-pinned a few cm's away.

Thanks guys!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    could of just nicked a vien changing the colour slightly as for the fluid it shouldnt be there after a week or so but dontthink its aanything for you to worry about m8!

Yeah i dont think that i should be worried but it was definatly something other than blood i sucked up. It wouldnt mix with the oil in the barrel, it just sunk to the bottom so it was easy to get out.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    double post
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-23-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It may have been a sterile abscess or unabsorbed oil or something. Either way, it was a good idea not to inject there.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    It was probably a little blood. No big deal, I've done the same thing before. You did the right thing picking another spot.

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like absess.rub the area and see if you can feel a bubble. Best advise go to doctor say you were installing some trusses and you thing you got metal splinter. But I would try to drain and get some antibotics(I have done both, and successfull both times)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    It may have been a sterile abscess or unabsorbed oil or something. Either way, it was a good idea not to inject there.
    Yeah could be sterile abscess. Although at the beginning i could feel slight discomfort up to 6 days after, thats why I was thinking oil also. Im doing 2ml per shot.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    It was probably a little blood. No big deal, I've done the same thing before. You did the right thing picking another spot.
    Def not blood, I've sucked in blood many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Sounds like absess.rub the area and see if you can feel a bubble. Best advise go to doctor say you were installing some trusses and you thing you got metal splinter. But I would try to drain and get some antibotics(I have done both, and successfull both times)
    I sucked out about .5 ml, hopefully that was enough and luckily im on some antibiotics atm for something else!

Thread Information