stevied is offline New Member

Shall I add an AI to this cycle...

Hi Guys

During and after my last cycle (300mg Deca & 500mg Sust pweek) my estrogen levels were quite high. I understand they spike after the cycle. But mine went to 332 when the the norm is 75-175.

(stats: 6" 254 and 23%BF)

So my question is should I take 0.5g Arimidex pd on my next cycle which is:

2ml Winni pd
    1ml Test Prop pd

8 - 10 weeks.

Thanks for the advice :-)

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Age?
    your bf% is very high, I know with winni will cut down, but you could lower a little with diet and cardio before cycling, and yes for AI during cycle. Didn't mention HCG and PCT but a believe you have in hands.

Hi

29yrs. I kicked off on 31%BF. So Diet and Cardio and working hard and well. I do not currently do HCG because I have heard it can lift estrogen levels?? My PCT is 1 week 100mg Clomid then 5 weeks 50mg pd. And tamox 20mg ed for 6 weeks.

Am I am on the right track? Thanks

Test will rise your estrogen levels, HCG will keep your testiculos healthy and will avoid shrinkage. Will be much easy to recovery in PCT.

Thank you. Will definately get some. Want kids some day :-)

other question?
    you gonna run winni for 8-10 weeks?
    at dosage 2ml per day? what's the concentration in that winni? (means grams/ml.)

Eazy20 is offline Member
    At your bf you should always be running an AI...The aromatase enzyme is primarily found in fatty tissue, and at that body fat, much more of your compounds are going to be converted to estrogen...There are reasons other than lack of discipline why people say that higher bf guys should not be using the sauce.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I definitely would. You shouldnt need much. I feel an AI is always a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    At your bf you should always be running an AI...The aromatase enzyme is primarily found in fatty tissue, and at that body fat, much more of your compounds are going to be converted to estrogen...There are reasons other than lack of discipline why people say that higher bf guys should not be using the sauce.
    Good post.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Just out of curiosity, why are you running cycles at such a high bf%??? IMO, when its that high, theres still alot of work to be done naturally.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I like adding an ai, I would go with exemestane, my favorite to run during cycle.

Hi jumper, 50mg per ml. Is it to much? I thought for my weight 253 I could use more? Thanks everyone. Will definately be using an AI. Can only get arimidex . Apprarenlty proviron helps to so taking some as well.

Everyone gone?

joesmith85 is offline New Member
    This is not my 1st time posting here, I just can't remember my login from 4 years ago.

I just want to get some opinions on one thing.

I am into my 3rd week of a GP sust 270 cycle. I probably have enough sust for 2 cycles, but I also have 2 10ml Vials of Deca .

My question is this, can I stack it w/ a small amount of Deca, that will give me more noticeable gains, but none of the side effects like acne. I'm also going for a more ripped lean muscle figure since it's Summer right now. What type of difference & side effects can i expect by adding deca.

I want to achieve the best results I can during Summer, while avoiding unwanted side effects. I would like to get cut & add some size.

Right now I pin a bit less than a 1ml of GP Sust 270 eod.

If I add 200mg of deca per week, will i be ok & will it make much of a difference.

My last question is this, should I pin both the same day or alternate each one?

Im 26, 165lbs.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joesmith85 View Post
    This is not my 1st time posting here, I just can't remember my login from 4 years ago.

I just want to get some opinions on one thing.

I am into my 3rd week of a GP sust 270 cycle. I probably have enough sust for 2 cycles, but I also have 2 10ml Vials of Deca .

My question is this, can I stack it w/ a small amount of Deca, that will give me more noticeable gains, but none of the side effects like acne. I'm also going for a more ripped lean muscle figure since it's Summer right now. What type of difference & side effects can i expect by adding deca.

I want to achieve the best results I can during Summer, while avoiding unwanted side effects. I would like to get cut & add some size.

Right now I pin a bit less than a 1ml of GP Sust 270 eod.

If I add 200mg of deca per week, will i be ok & will it make much of a difference.

My last question is this, should I pin both the same day or alternate each one?

Im 26, 165lbs.
    first welcome back
    second you need to start your own thread
    and third we need to know more details like how many cycles u did before. because if its the first then sustanon by it self would be enough. also u need to have an AI and good PCT
    and deca is definatly not for cutting its the strongest bulking up substance

Quote Originally Posted by stevied View Post
    Hi jumper, 50mg per ml. Is it to much? I thought for my weight 253 I could use more? Thanks everyone. Will definately be using an AI. Can only get arimidex. Apprarenlty proviron helps to so taking some as well.
    Looks good, 50mg/day

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by stevied View Post
    Hi Guys

During and after my last cycle (300mg Deca & 500mg Sust pweek) my estrogen levels were quite high. I understand they spike after the cycle. But mine went to 332 when the the norm is 75-175.

(stats: 6" 254 and 23%BF)

So my question is should I take 0.5g Arimidex pd on my next cycle which is:

2ml Winni pd
    1ml Test Prop pd

8 - 10 weeks.

Thanks for the advice :-)
    Run the deca @600 0r 500 and test at 250 or 300, you really should be at or lower than 15%BF to cycle.

Thanks Auslifta. I will soon be a Auslifta too. Immigrating ! okay off topic. Seriously? I have always been tought to use more test than deca pw. Never been advised to turn i around? More info on that would be good. Thanks
    Thank 38Jumper38 :-) Good to hear

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Run the deca @600 0r 500 and test at 250 or 300, you really should be at or lower than 15%BF to cycle.
    PLease tell me this was a typo,,,600 mg deca ?????????

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    No typo. I believe 19nors should make up 2/3 of toatal compound, with test 1/3. The 19nors are the working compounds designed for muscle growth, the test is mearly there to support your test levels. Really you could have test at 150mgs and 19nor ie deca at 700mgs/w. just my opinion. @stevied congratulations, you'll find it alot harder to get gear here, but its worth it, you'll have to start following the wallabies too ha

Ah okay thanks, will have to research that theory. Dam harder to get? Will hav to make friends at the local gym fast :-)

Thread Information