PitMaster is offline Associate Member

Nolva at beginning cycle or not?

Read a lot of different views on Nolva. My first cycle be running sust @ 500 wk. I realize nolva is preventative. since it's my first cycle shouldn't I see how my body is gonna react to the sust and if signs of gyno come on then take the nolva? I see where lots say take from day 1 til end of cycle. I've seen both 10mg per and 20mg per. I mean will the water retention be that bad that I should of just taken the nolva to begin with. And if I wait for signs and don't pick up on it soon enough will the nolva still stop the effects of gyno. I realize there are other things like aromasin and such. But first cycle, basically test run and I shouldn't put too many other variables in there? Also then I won't see what I would of gained w/o taking those premeasures. I realize gyno serious, kinda scary to me really if my ti*s get bigger than my ole lady's. I really don't know what to expect out of a 10-12 week cycle.

stevied is offline New Member
    Hey man - you will want to give this a read. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rtisol-control

Also you best post your stats up. Will help with the plan going forward. *Personally* I take 0.5g Arimidex pd during cycle. Mainly because my BF% is a little high 23%. So my Est level get high which is a good cause of Gyno kickig in. I know nolva does not keep Est levels down however it does block a few receptors (not a genius in this field though).

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    just have an ai on hand ie aromisin or arimidex and run if neccasery

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    save the nolva for pct, I would use an ai like exemestane/aromaisn during cycle.

thanks for the heads up and the link guys.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    like mb said keep ai on hand or run an ai not nolva . save that for pct. or if gyno flares up

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    keep in mind nolva will do nothing for bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    keep in mind nolva will do nothing for bloat.
    so basically guaranteed to bloat on sust? thought it was suppose to have less water retention. Also would it occur throughout whole cycle or subside w/o the use of an AI?

Thread Information