Pawheel is offline New Member

Question about Test-e and Tren-e dosage.

Age 37
    6'5"
    230lb

I just recieved my first cycle. It consists of Test-e (TE-300), and Tren -e100. Before I begin the cycle, I wanted to be sure about the dosage. I figured the test at 400mg a week split up at 200mg x2. The syringes I have are mililiter. Exactly how many ml of test-300 is 200mg?

I have the same question for the Tren100. I figured 300mg a week split 150mg x2. How many ml of Tren-100 is 150mg, exactly?

I plan to cycle for 8 weeks.

I have D-BOL and Liv.52, to "kickstart" the cycle, but I may wait until my second cycle to try this.

I have Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT.

Thanks in advance for the help, fellas.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    The dosage is around 500mg Test e and 0mg Tren e for your first cycle. Tren is not a first cycle compound and whoever told you otherwise is either A) an idiot B) a liar or C) Just wanted to make money off of you...You don't even know how your body will react to test, so how will you know what compound is doing what for you. First cycle is always Test only. You have to crawl before you can run brother.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    The dosage is around 500mg Test e and 0mg Tren e for your first cycle. Tren is not a first cycle compound and whoever told you otherwise is either A) an idiot B) a liar or C) Just wanted to make money off of you...You don't even know how your body will react to test, so how will you know what compound is doing what for you. First cycle is always Test only. You have to crawl before you can run brother.
    Your right. TREN is not a good idea at all for someone new to AAS.

Pawheel is offline New Member
    Ok, I understand and agree. I can definitely hold off on the tren until my next cycle. I'm not in a hurry.

What would be the dosage for 200mg of test-300 in ml?

And for future reference, what would be the dosage for the tren-100 at 150mg in ml?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    draw up to .66 in you syringe you will have 200 mg/ml.
    Tren is 100mg/ml if you need 150ml you need to draw 1 1/2ml.

Thread Information