sxxen is offline Associate Member

How to reduce the strength loss after coming off of a cycle?

I'm doing a 12 week cycle of test E @ 500 mg/week and a 4 week cycle of D-bol at week 9-12 (30mg / day) followed by a PCT of Clomid and Nolva. I have Aromasin on hand. I just have a few questions:

1) What is the minimum dosage of Aromasin I should take at the first notice of gyno and bloating? I'm not overweight, and I didn't have pubertal gyno, so I decided not to use Letro.

2) What is the best way to prevent strength loss after coming off a cycle of Test E and D-bol?

Thanks guys

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Heya, ill give my opinion on question #2.

Loosing some strength after coming off of cycle is inevitable. Those huge strength gains you experienced where caused by levels in the body that are not normal. You gave your body synthetic compounds in order to get these gains, so when discontinuing these compounds your body will slowly return to its normal levels and strength will go down to now meet these new levels.
    The biggest problem is the gap from when you last took something to when your body starts producing normal levels again. This is where most of the strength levels go down and some even get hurt trying to fight this inevitable strength decrease. The best way to fight this is by timing your PCT correctly. A well thought out PCT can greatly diminish strength loss by getting your natural levels back up to normal as soon as possible.

So the best thing to do is have your PCT compounds available and planned out before its time to jump on. This will help a lot in keeping as much strength as possible.

Hope this helped a bit. Good luck!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with above. Also up creatine intake and maybe cycle Clen during PCT

My 2c

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    run a mild anabolic at the end say tbol or somthing along those lines.. maybe even extend your cycler a little say an extra week or two with the oral only at the end. the longer you have your gains the more likely they are to stay... now to pct nolova clomid are great for pct but you want to retain all you got outta your cycle so adding a couple of things can help low dose of clen say 20-40mcg ed and a Good test booster. Also eating slightly more but clean clean cals during pct will help. Dont overtrain remember you just got sauced up and lifted for 3 months like a mad man. you have to revert back to the basics less is more...

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member

-Get your training done in an hour and do it more intense with less overall sets
    -Reduce stress best you can
    -Take extra Vitamin C
    -Keep your food intake up
    -Rest, rest, rest

Thread Information