Thread: 411 on Sustanon

Damuscleman2011 is offline Junior Member

411 on Sustanon

6' 170
    BF >10%
    Getting diet in check & hitting Z weights hard
    Doing research for my first cycle ever. Ill cut the BS. I ordered a vial of Sustanon 250 and a bottle of oral dbol before I found this great site. Yea I know. I thought I was ready and knew what I was doing but I wasnt and didnt. But thanks to this site and you guys, I havent opened a seal on either bottle and beleive me it hasnt been easy. I really want to do this right. Ive got a bunch of before shots and I cant wait for my after shots. But before I celebrate, is it ok for me to use the sustanon 250 and stack the dbol for my virgin cycle?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Well the honest truth is that unless you do your research first, the cycle and gains will not be very good. I would start with just Test when you are ready to go. What is going to be the determining factor here is getting your diet rite to meet the goals you have in mind.

Im guessing you want to do a lean bulk, considering you mentioned 10%. I can not emphasize enough how important a role your diet will play here. Its going to be the difference between meeting your goals, or gaining almost nothing. I have seen many that have cycled, did not diet, and gained close to nothing. Just a few pounds of water. Juice is no magic potion, it will help out if everything else is in check.

There is nothing like your first cycle. You will remember it forever. Hopefully because of the things you did rite while on it.

Good luck!

Damuscleman2011 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you ggot Ffina, ill take your advice and put it on hold. But when I am ready, can I use the Sustanon or should I order new gear so, I will have it on hand? Im not in a super hurry, im in it for the long haul! Thank for looking out tho. If not for people like yourself , and others on this site, I might had made some big mistakes. I am working on the diet as well as my work out routine.

Thread Information