nilrac is offline Member

Filter needles...

Do any of you guys use filter pins for drawing from ampules? Ofcourse the chance of a shard of glass being drawn up into your medication is very small, however it is possible, especially with counterfeit amps which won't 'pop' efficiently, and obviously this could cause all kinds of problems. Thoughts, experiences?

stpete is offline Banned
    Never heard of em before. I know that it helps if you score the amp before trying to open it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's unnecessary.
    Needles are very precise and amp bits, which are anything but true shards can't make the trip up. But even is somehow a perfect one in million did get in, it'd be filtered out by the second smaller pin. Of course you use the two-pin draw and shoot system, right?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Unless you want to lose 1ml each time id stay away from whatmans unless you're filtering allot of oil

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    That's unnecessary.
    Needles are very precise and amp bits, which are anything but true shards can't make the trip up. But even is somehow a perfect one in million did get in, it'd be filtered out by the second smaller pin. Of course you use the two-pin draw and shoot system, right?
    I draw with a green and switch to a blue or brown (orange) depending what site I use.
    I use Testoviron (Bayer/Schering). The amps pop perfectly. I've seen my friend snapping the head off a karachi sust amp. It was a messy affair, hence this post. I was gifted some Iranian Test E recently so wondered how well those amps would pop and it got me thinking. Always good to ask questions .

Thanks for the responses fellas...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if it's small enough to make it through a 25g pin I'm not to worried about it. I'm sure I have a lot of things a lot bigger than that stuck under my skin. I know for a fact I do. I have been digging out REAL shards of glass from the palm of my hand for years as it makes it to the surface. I pull out bone spurs on the bottom of my feet ever so often. Your body is constantly pushing foreign objects to the surface and a small piece of glass like that would just get worked out over time.

nilrac is offline Member
    All due respect, a shard of glass near the surface of your skin and one deeply intra-muscular... two completely different things. Just like an abscess on the surface of your skin, through cystic acne for example is not the same situation as a deep IM abscess.

I guess the medical profession has filter needles to draw from an ampule for good reason, otherwise they wouldn't exist. Though I guess the risk is extremely minute.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post
    Do any of you guys use filter pins for drawing from ampules? Ofcourse the chance of a shard of glass being drawn up into your medication is very small, however it is possible, especially with counterfeit amps which won't 'pop' efficiently, and obviously this could cause all kinds of problems. Thoughts, experiences?
    Used amps for YEARS and never have I had any glass problems in my gear. I suck it out with an 18-20g pin and inject with 23-25g

Thread Information