AdamWest is offline New Member

Questions about first cycle (test e)

27 yrs old
    215 lbs
    12-15% bf
    5+ years training
    2+ years research

First cycle, would like to gain some lbm with as little fat and water as possible. I'm planning the following (very simple):

week 1-10 500 mg test e per week
    PCT: Nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/50/25/25, HCG on hand

Question: I would like to remain lean and hard if possible. I know lean will come through diet (hence why I won't go over 200kcals beyond maintenance), but for remaining dry and hard should I add anastrazole at .25-.5 ed, or prov at 50mg per day?

Thanks
    Last edited by AdamWest; 06-25-2011 at 07:15 AM.

nilrac is offline Member
    You will blow up with Test E, even while running an AI. On 500mg per week, as a first cycle, you will notice an incredible difference.
    For the gains you are describing why not run an oral such as Oxandrolone (Anavar ) to begin with?

I ran Test E at 500mg per week (total of 10wks) for my first cycle. I made great gains, though I do alot of strength and plyometric training (as well as MMA) and found it was a harsh cycle for my tendons as a result. Nothing drastic, and seem to have recovered now, but need to be more careful especially when grappling etc now.

From now on I will always run another compound to help my tendons. I toyed with the idea of running var on it's own as a first cycle, but due to advice on this forum I ran the test cycle instead. On reflection I would have run the var first now, as I feel it is a good introduction to AAS having ran some for a short period on it's own.

If you do run the test only then yes run an AI to control estrogen. Personally I use Adex (Anastrazole) and it works well for me at 0.25 - 0.50 EOD while on cycle. I run this throughout the cycle from the first pin and into PCT before running Nolva and Clomid for 4wks.

GL.
    Last edited by nilrac; 06-25-2011 at 05:32 AM.

Thread Information