Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    mikail is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    57

    2nd cycle, test, winny, tren

    Hey guys, just got all my gear in, just want to know what your opinions are on it - and any changes you'd make.
    Test p - 1-8 700mg/week
    Winny 1-8 50mg/eod
    Clen 2-4, 6-8
    Tren a 4-8 150mg/week
    Training since highschool, consistantly for 4 years
    Diet is good
    Goal: to drop 8% bf

    22 YO
    6'3
    250lbs
    15%bf

    Pct nolva,hcg ,clomid,arimidex

    Please no flaming on age. Just any chjanged you'd make on dosages and whatnot

  2. #2
    mikail is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    57
    Forgot to mention, will also be adding mycocylene for the acne

  3. #3
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,976
    Quote Originally Posted by mikail View Post
    Hey guys, just got all my gear in, just want to know what your opinions are on it - and any changes you'd make.
    Test p - 1-8 700mg/week
    Winny 1-8 50mg/eod
    Clen 2-4, 6-8
    Tren a 4-8 150mg/week
    Training since highschool, consistantly for 4 years
    Diet is good
    Goal: to drop 8% bf

    22 YO
    6'3
    250lbs
    15%bf

    Pct nolva,hcg ,clomid,arimidex

    Please no flaming on age. Just any chjanged you'd make on dosages and whatnot
    You are part of the wrong forum then. It is against board rules to advise those under 25 to use Steroids . Your diet isn't good, otherwise you would be lower than 15% bodyfat. If you actually care about keeping an erection and have a healthy life I suggest you do not cycle and get to the diet and training sections and improve upon those. No way ready for steroids , let alone Tren. HCG & Armidex are not for PCT - definitely need to do more research.


    Again, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS FORUM TO HELP THOSE UNDER 25 USE STEROIDS BECAUSE IT IS NOT SAFE FOR THOSE UNDER 25 TO DO SO. YOU WILL NOT GET HELP.

  4. #4
    mikail is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    57
    You are clearly a genius. Twhere is the common sense. You're saying that just because I am a couple years shy of 25, I don't deserve the opinions/feedback of other. So just let someone **** theirself up more than necessary. You're an idiot.
    I'm doing this cycle whether you approev or not, I'm here asking for advice to be able to run it as safely as possible.
    Btw, 25 is not the age thjat everyone is fully developed. Its just an approx age. And HCG can be used as a pct because it helps ur natural test come back faster and stronger. Do alittle bit more research befotre you flame me for mine.

  5. #5
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,976
    Quote Originally Posted by mikail;56***15
    You are clearly a genius. Twhere is the common sense. You're saying that just because I am a couple years shy of 25, I don't deserve the opinions/feedback of other. So just let someone **** theirself up more than necessary. You're an idiot.
    I'm doing this cycle whether you approev or not, I'm here asking for advice to be able to run it as safely as possible.
    Btw, 25 is not the age thjat everyone is fully developed. Its just an approx age. And HCG can be used as a pct because it helps ur natural test come back faster and stronger. Do alittle bit more research befotre you flame me for mine.
    See: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...keep-bumped%29


    Maybe you don't understand, if you had taken the time to read the stickies and rules, you would understand this board does not advise AAS usage to those under 25 - if you don't agree with this then take a hike - it's that simple. There is no such thing as a safe cycle at your age.

    Clearly your the one that needs to do more research because your proposed cycle is bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    PC
    Use HCG when "on" to maintain testicular size/function.

    My advice is:

    HCG 125-250ius 2-3 times weekly. This will maintain testicular function by maintaining endogenous testosterone prodction and ITT (Intra-Testicular Testosterone). Using HCG throughout is the best protocol available IMHO. This is confirmed by Endocrinologists I have had contact with. It will also prevent the onset of testicular dysfunction by directly stimulating the testes.

    After this peroid we then use PCT to restart GnRH


    There are 10 new people every day that think they are the exception and won't run into problems because they are cycling too early - 9 are as stubborn and clueless as yourself. Whether you do the cycle or not makes no difference, you will just be part of the 90% that do no take the advice given to you which is to work on dieting and training and build a better base.



    HCG mimics LH and it's used optimally cycle, not during PCT. SERMs are what help kickstart HPTA functioning after being shutdown due to the presence of synthetic Testosterone.

  6. #6
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Don't like the cycle regardless of age. Dosages are off as well. Also, PCT needs work and you didn't mention how long this cycle will be or when you plan to start PCT, dosages and length of PCT.
    And yes, you're too young. Diet and training is your best friend right now.
    Good luck.

  7. #7
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,336
    You say we wont advise you on the safest way and that we would rather not help you and let you hurt yourself but you are failing to see something. There is no safe way of going about it at 22. I would hope it is something you realize and choose not to cycle rather than hurt yourself by cycling. Check this link out
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...2-years-later.

    And not to mention that proposed cycle and PCT is terrible. A 2nd cycle shouldnt incorporate tren and 4 the amount of time you plan on running it is off.

    You want to drop 8% BF. Cutting is not dependent on AAS. Adjust your diet and you will see results

  8. #8
    D.Rod 004's Avatar
    D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Da Bay
    Posts
    106
    I will be honest, I started too young also. I have noticed problems and have had to deal with gyno because of this. Now that I am older, I also see much better results with less sides. I took a few years off to get my body stable.

    P.S. Asking people to not flame you because of your age shows that you knew they would, but yet you insisted on posting it. I feel like you were looking for this. If I wanted advice other than "you are too young", I wouldn't post I was 22. But that is besides the point.

  9. #9
    Noles12's Avatar
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004 View Post
    I will be honest, I started too young also. I have noticed problems and have had to deal with gyno because of this. Now that I am older, I also see much better results with less sides. I took a few years off to get my body stable.

    P.S. Asking people to not flame you because of your age shows that you knew they would, but yet you insisted on posting it. I feel like you were looking for this. If I wanted advice other than "you are too young", I wouldn't post I was 22. But that is besides the point.


    Please do not do this either. If you post you are older just to get advise then all you are doing is harm to yourself

  10. #10
    mikail is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    57
    i used to be fat as F&*#, i was 300lbs and over 50% bf, with diet and excercise i came down to 215 lbs at about 15% bf. I feel as though I've sort of plateaud and am unable to come down the last little bit. I also have pubertal gyno, but it's not too bad.
    I'm sticking to 8 week cycles to minimize the risk.
    It's not as if 25 is the age for everybody. it's just the approx age.
    I am going to proceed with the cycle - but I'm dropping the tren .

  11. #11
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,976
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Rod 004 View Post
    I will be honest, I started too young also. I have noticed problems and have had to deal with gyno because of this. Now that I am older, I also see much better results with less sides. I took a few years off to get my body stable.

    P.S. Asking people to not flame you because of your age shows that you knew they would, but yet you insisted on posting it. I feel like you were looking for this. If I wanted advice other than "you are too young", I wouldn't post I was 22. But that is besides the point.
    That's a pretty quick way to get yourself banned.


    Any members caught lying about their stats to gain what would be reckless and unsafe advice may find themselves serving a suspension or banned...

    from

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...keep-bumped%29

  12. #12
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,348
    Quote Originally Posted by mikail View Post
    i used to be fat as F&*#, i was 300lbs and over 50% bf, with diet and excercise i came down to 215 lbs at about 15% bf. I feel as though I've sort of plateaud and am unable to come down the last little bit. I also have pubertal gyno, but it's not too bad.
    I'm sticking to 8 week cycles to minimize the risk.
    It's not as if 25 is the age for everybody. it's just the approx age.
    I am going to proceed with the cycle - but I'm dropping the tren.

    Since you are going to do it regardless please stop posting and whining like a little girl just because you got your ego bruised when everyone told you the truth, not only are you still to fat, to young but your cycle plan bites..

    Now it's obvious you are going to do what you want to do so why bother looking for someone to tell you it's OK. Be a big boy since you are obviously old enough and know better than anyone here and take responsibility for your actions and accept the circumstances that come with it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •