MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

Sleeping a lot better

Since my cycle began I have noticed that I am sleeping a lot better, like not waking up at 4am and staying awake and sleeping in when i can, not that im complaing I'm using test and mast, if it's not the gear then it maybe because I am getting more than enough calories, any thoughts ?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    During some cycles I've ran, I feel more restless (sleep disrupted). Generally, I am also above calorie maintenance as well. I'm also on TRT, and I tend to sleep better when my estrogen is in control (if anything your estrogen would be higher, so I'm sure that's not your case). I find that if I eat or drink too close to bedtime, that my sleep is really disrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    During some cycles I've ran, I feel more restless (sleep disrupted). Generally, I am also above calorie maintenance as well. I'm also on TRT, and I tend to sleep better when my estrogen is in control (if anything your estrogen would be higher, so I'm sure that's not your case). I find that if I eat or drink too close to bedtime, that my sleep is really disrupted.
    as of right now,im not on cycle,just my regular TRT dose,and once i got my estrogen under control,i started to sleep better and rest better myelf.and im alot like you DD,if i eat right before i go to bed,i wake up several times during the night

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    towards the end of every cycle I end up snoring. must be weight gain around the neck. It disrupts my sleep as it is not something I normally do. I think hard training has a positive effect on my sleep or at least being tired and wanting to to sleep

Thread Information