D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member

Prop/Mast/Eq Cycle with slin pins

Hey,
    Got a few bottles and was trying to plan the best way to organize it.

Test P: 100mg/ml 40ml
    Eq: 300mg/ml 10ml
    Mast: 100mg/ml 10ml

I was thinking t50/m50 Ed, Eq 300/week

I also have
    Liquid Letro 30mL 2.5mg/mL
    Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
    Which I want to use, have had problems with gyno in the past.

I have done cycles in the past but it has been a couple years and never tried test prop or masteron . I was wondering if anyone has tried using slin pins to inject them?

I am about 190lbs 5'9

stpete is offline Banned
    Training Experience
    Diet

And why slin pins?

I have done probably a dozen cycles between 18-23 (can't change the past)

Have been training for years. Kicked back on bulking the last few years. Got more athletic increased vertical and sprints. Very advanced plyomoetrics and transverse functional training. Made huge improvements and even got my bench to 410. Have been focusing more on cardio than bulk. Looking to bulk back up now that my body is aligned and I have no pains.

My diet have been lean. Very organic california type diet. Been slowly increasing calories every week. Looking to push them to around 3500-4000 once I start the cycle. Huge on my water intake. I keep it at least over a gallon a day.

I ask about the slin pins because someone posted that they use them for Ed injections and I know that they do less damage (scar tissue) and sure hurt a lot less than the 23g that I have.

I am just loking for opinions. I have a good understanding of the practical way to dose this, but was wondering if anyone had anything based on experience.

stpete is offline Banned
    Never used slin pins and don't think i ever will. Mast and EQ dosages and length are off imo.

I am working with what I have. How would you change those dose?

It only gives me about 10 weeks of Eq and 20 days of Mast. Then I am left with about 80 days of prop

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    When I ran EQ, I ran it at 600mg a week. Its very weak and all I really noticed was an increase in muscular endurance.

A few members in the HRT community have used slin pins when pinning their test. They usually inject in the upper, outer quad (IM). Expect it to be awhile trying to push (and pull) the oil through that sucker. If you keep the Mast and Test P doses the same, then you should be fine if you choose the slin pin route (as I've never seen a slin pin bigger than 1cc). But even at 1cc, there is little room to aspirate . To make it clear, I am not condoning using slin pins, just repeating what a few other members have tried. I have no numbers to post on where there levels were at and if the test was fully making it into the muscle. Try a search on it in the HRT forums.

I've never pinned everyday, but I have been on TRT for 2 years. I will only do my injections with 1" or 1 1/2" (depending on site) needles as test (and anabolics) are meant to be deep intramuscular injections. Just my .02.

I suppose just 350/week of test prop and 300/week of Eq for about 10-12 weeks would work. It's just that I also the the mast and letro to prevent any gyno issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    When I ran EQ, I ran it at 600mg a week. Its very weak and all I really noticed was an increase in muscular endurance.

A few members in the HRT community have used slin pins when pinning their test. They usually inject in the upper, outer quad (IM). Expect it to be awhile trying to push (and pull) the oil through that sucker. If you keep the Mast and Test P doses the same, then you should be fine if you choose the slin pin route (as I've never seen a slin pin bigger than 1cc). But even at 1cc, there is little room to aspirate . To make it clear, I am not condoning using slin pins, just repeating what a few other members have tried. I have no numbers to post on where there levels were at and if the test was fully making it into the muscle. Try a search on it in the HRT forums.

I've never pinned everyday, but I have been on TRT for 2 years. I will only do my injections with 1" or 1 1/2" (depending on site) needles as test (and anabolics) are meant to be deep intramuscular injections. Just my .02.
    Thank you. Very helpful. I have the 23g 11/2 but also have slin pins left over and will try it a couple times to see how it works. I am not looking for massive gains, just some quality muscle and the drive that the test offers. Looking for some of that killer attitude. Haha

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I don't understand what the fascination is with slin pins, Im not sure they're right for the job in hand are they ? They're small right ? I'm using about 1.5ml a day right now. Would that go in a slin pin ?

They are very small. But like I had said, some one mentioned using it and I was just looking for others experiences with it. It wasn't even a thought for me until I saw it in a post today. I have a box of them and no real use, would be nice to get rid of them. Don't worry yourself about it.

Slin pin: 29g 1ml (dose works for my cycle)
    Not sure it will even push through a gauge that size or go deep enough, that's why I asked.

They are very small. But like I had said, some one mentioned using it and I was just looking for others experiences with it. It wasn't even a thought for me until I saw it in a post today. I have a box of them and no real use, would be nice to get rid of them. Don't worry yourself about it.

Slin pin: 29g 1ml (dose works for my cycle)
    Not sure it will even push through a gauge that size or go deep enough, that's why I asked.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I don't understand what the fascination is with slin pins, Im not sure they're right for the job in hand are they ? They're small right ? I'm using about 1.5ml a day right now. Would that go in a slin pin ?
    the max a slin pin will hold is 1ml

I would not use slin pins at all. They are made for sub-q injections. Steroids are supposed to be shoot im. Why knowingly use the wrong needle.

Man up and use a 25g atleast

The post has turned into a slin pin discussion. Haha. I suppose my cycle looks fine to everyone.

Thread Information