bjpennnn is offline American Psycho

DHT conversion rate?

Just had a question cannot find it on the net. Is there a rate of conversion of test to dht. Say 600mg of test how many mgs of dht is that. thanks brosss sorry if i worded it poorly. I am thinking the rate will be different for each individual anyways but do not know.

anyone...there might not be an exact rate i may be making this up lol but i feel like there should be.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    its extremely variable between people. as you know with MPB some can take bunches of winny/mast and nothing happens, others can go bald with some winny.

also DHT is primarily in the tissues that converts it there and uses it there also.

kkk...ya but they are using dhts i am talking about non dht derived steroids . like you know how are body will make estro is it the same type of thing when taking test to making or converting to dhts

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    kkk...ya but they are using dhts i am talking about non dht derived steroids. like you know how are body will make estro is it the same type of thing when taking test to making or converting to dhts
    Its impossible to say. It depends on the level of 5 aplha reductase which varies from individual to individual. This is the enzyme responsible for the conversion of test (and also androstenedione btw) to dht. I guess it could be estimated - but not with any accuracy whatsoever imo.

thanks for the feedback bro.

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Rate is variable but 600mg of test will convert to around 30mg of DHT, the conversion is around 5% in males.

Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    Rate is variable but 600mg of test will convert to around 30mg of DHT, the conversion is around 5% in males.
    were did you find or learn this info? thanks by the way.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xeroxy View Post
    Im not saying you are incorrect , but to expand on why this is an inaccurate rate of conversion (interdepndant responses aside). As was eluded to above while blood may indicate an estimated conversion of 4-5% you cant go by this as much of the conversion to dht occurs in tissue...so in all likelyhood the conversion is actually much higher ...and much more interdependant than blood levels will indicate.

Thread Information