paudenego is offline New Member

How am I "shutdown" if my libido is 100% ??

hello, here is the question: I'm going for the third week of my PCT of my first cycle, i'm 22yr 6years of training. my cycle was 1-6 dbol 50mg ed 1-9 sustanon 500mg/week, and my pct is nolva and clomid.

my strenght reduced a LOT, and my energy too, wich is normal because after cycle the hpta is slowly recovering.. but if my test levels are low (and I bet they are), how is my libido 100%? almost the same when cycling.. I know i did not use the most supressive drugs, but i see everyone telling about libido going down some days after every cycle..

buffgator is offline king of mass
    how long after your last shot did you start pct?

21 days after

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Your test is not low.
    If uŽre on Clomid, uŽr test is in the high range, unless your testicles are non-responsive.
    Your test will drop after PCT, but hopefully stabilize to baseline.

YouŽre just feelŽn the PCT blues.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    pct drugs

hmm, thanks for the info guys

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by paudenego View Post
    hello, here is the question: I'm going for the third week of my PCT of my first cycle, i'm 22yr 6years of training. my cycle was 1-6 dbol 50mg ed 1-9 sustanon 500mg/week, and my pct is nolva and clomid.

my strenght reduced a LOT, and my energy too, wich is normal because after cycle the hpta is slowly recovering.. but if my test levels are low (and I bet they are), how is my libido 100%? almost the same when cycling.. I know i did not use the most supressive drugs, but i see everyone telling about libido going down some days after every cycle..
    Libido is not a good measure of recovery. Before I went on TRT, my total testosterone level was literally 27ng/dl and that is not a typo. I had absolutely no problem pitching a tent or jerking off or getting laid. Some people have libido problems at 250ng/dl. There are other factors involved besides just your testosterone levels . So don't use it as a substitute for getting bloodwork done.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 06-27-2011 at 03:05 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Libido is not a good measure of recovery. Before I went on TRT, my total testosterone level was literally 27ng/dl and that is not a typo. I had absolutely no problem pitching a tent or jerking off or getting laid. Some people have libido problems at 250ng/dl. There are other factors involved besides just your testosterone levels. So don't use it as a substitute for getting bloodwork done.
    Agreed with the above. I have said a few times, before I got on trt I was in the low 300s or less. I had all the symptoms except for the libido. I had no problem taking care of business 3x a day at age 45. Get the blood work done to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Libido is not a good measure of recovery. Before I went on TRT, my total testosterone level was literally 27ng/dl and that is not a typo. I had absolutely no problem pitching a tent or jerking off or getting laid. Some people have libido problems at 250ng/dl. There are other factors involved besides just your testosterone levels. So don't use it as a substitute for getting bloodwork done.

hmm, yeah.. i was thinking about that

i will do a bloodwork, when do you guys think is the best time to do?? 30 days after PCT?? or can i do sooner?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by paudenego View Post
    hmm, yeah.. i was thinking about that

i will do a bloodwork, when do you guys think is the best time to do?? 30 days after PCT?? or can i do sooner?
    That sounds like a good idea. I think it's probably best to get bloodwork done before you cycle as well. That way you have a baseline to compare your post PCT results with. It's a little late for that, but you should still get it checked out.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Agreed with the above. I have said a few times, before I got on trt I was in the low 300s or less. I had all the symptoms except for the libido. I had no problem taking care of business 3x a day at age 45. Get the blood work done to be safe.
    x2. I was sub 300 and had no problem in the sack.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Im running sub 300's as well. No problems when it comes to the bed....Just all the other symptoms, lethargy and some anxiety every once in a while. LETHARGY is what has sent me over the edge. Start TRT next week

Thread Information