christopher03 is offline New Member

Exclamation taking my first cycle in a cupple month...any suggestion with how to take these?

i will be taking liquad testo and durabol together
    iv done a bit of research and i cant find how to take it righti dont to be taking it wrong
    Last edited by christopher03; 06-27-2011 at 06:56 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats.
    and do reason to run deca on your first cycle.

sorry couldnt find this post, so it would be better just to take the testo for first cycle? stats are 5 10 180lbs

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what are your stats.
    and do reason to run deca on your first cycle.
    sorry couldnt find this post, so it would be better just to take the testo for first cycle? stats are 5 10 180lbs

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Age?

does age matter on how much to take?

yes, at 18 your body is still developing and you run a serious chance of screwing yourself up permanently

here read this post. This is alot more common then you think
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-advice-asap

Yes age is dependent on cycle doses. If your 18 you should take 0ml once a week for 7 years.

Dude seriously this is your second thread, how many times do u want to be told?

ok but ill be going to doctors for check up once or twice a week.....and alot of bodybuilders started taking them younger than i am
    im asking for help on here cuz i hope i could find truthful answers on here instead of searching the random internet

i no this is my second thread i said i wasnt able to find my other one yesterday so i made another one

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    listen your too young.. but ur gonna do what u want anyway so good luck . u wont find any reliabe members here to help you destroy your endocrine system..

ok gixxer i read that post i respect you guys for watching out for me i dont mean any disrespect im just curious
    but he was taking different stuff then what i have and he was taking alot more than what i would be taking to tho right?

Quote Originally Posted by christopher03 View Post
    ok but ill be going to doctors for check up once or twice a week.....and alot of bodybuilders started taking them younger than i am
    im asking for help on here cuz i hope i could find truthful answers on here instead of searching the random internet
    these are truthful answers you are getting here. Listen i got nothing to gain or loose if you do steroids . Why would we lie and tell you not to do them you are to young.
    Your going to go to the dr every week for what? If you do steriods you shut down your own natural production. At your age you hpta is developing so you can damage it, There is nothing a dr can check while on a cycle to see if you are damaging it. So what happens if you do? you will loose what you gained. Can have depression. loss of energy problems getting erections.

yes i no you guys arnt lieing to me
    i ment truthful answers on how much to take
    i understand that i was told if i was to cylce to go to the doctors once a week from another person i no that does it but makes sense what your saying there is nothing they can do, but they could take blood tho right?
    i no and understand the side affects (not meaning to argue im just asking questions and trying to get a lil educated here)
    the longer the cycle the longer it will take for your hpta to recover right? now i have 250ml thats not even a full cycle so that rlly shouldnt mess up my hpta that much and it should be able to recover fast
    i understand that decca is not something to take your first cycle so im just thinking about the testo now

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Your testosterone is at its peak~ Why on earth would you want to mess with that? Do you have any idea how many guys here wish they had your natural test?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

its at its peak but why am i not getting any bigger if i took more testo that would give me a little bit of a boost and help me get past were im at?

its at its peak but why am i not getting any bigger if i took more testo that would give me a little bit of a boost and help me get past were im at?
    cause something is wrong with your diet or training.

Fvck me u don't listen. Outline your diet and we will see why ur not getting any bigger?

my diet
    meal 1
    cup of plain oat meal 2 or 3 large eggs

meal2
    muscle juice make 1300 cal

meal3
    1-2 chciken breast cup of veg and 1 cup of rice

meal4
    2 cans of tuna on 2 sandwiches

(meal3 and 4 are interchangable)

sometimes ill have a meal5
    half cup of oatmeal and 2-3 large eggs

im doing pretty good with my diet and training my bum off

but i trust you guys and taking in what your saying
    Last edited by christopher03; 06-27-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: unnes

my diet
    meal 1
    cup of plain oat meal 2 or 3 large eggs

meal2
    muscle juice make 1300 cal

meal3
    1-2 chciken breast cup of veg and 1 cup of rice

meal4
    2 cans of tuna on 2 sandwiches

(meal3 and 4 are interchangable)

sometimes ill have a meal5
    half cup of oatmeal and 2-3 large eggs

im doing pretty good with my diet and training my bum off

but i trust you guys and taking in what your saying

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    Dude! you want to get bigger with that diet? you need to eat at least 6 meals of solid food a day + 2 shakes post workout and pre-bed, so it's gonna be 8 meals a day. yes it's hard but you gotta understand without a good diet taking all the steroids in the world will not help you ... Diet is the hardest part of Bodybuilding IMO.

eating 1300 cal in one meal is a horrible ideal, and you are only eating 3 solid meals a day!! and with diet you can't say "sometimes", you gotta be consistent and do it every single day ... that's not even close to a bodybuilding diet.

there are sample bulking diets in Diet Forum try to use them and get an idea what a good diet looks like. here is the link:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...

That diet won't get u far. Steriods are not wonder drugs, without a good diet steriods won't do anything for you. Head over to the diet section.

its your diet bro. I'm only 5'6 and around the same weight as you. This is what i eat
    I'm 5'6 175lbs as of now. lean bulk getting back to 185-190

meal one: 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs, and oats

after workout:
    meal two: protein shake (protein powder,banana,oatmeal

meal three: grilled chicken & sweet or baked poatatoe /or brown rice (switch it up)/ also vegtable (salad or dark green veg)

meal four: steak or fish (lean meat or no shelled fish) & carb - same as meal three

meal five: grilled chicken & sweet or baked poatatoe /or brown rice (switch it up)/ also vegtable (salad or dark green veg

Make meal 6 this meal. Possibly consider dropping the rice though as it's later in the day. Do a tbsp of olive oil over your veggies for a nice pro/fat meal

meal six : cottage cheese and fruit and vegies and natty peanut butter

5 meals a day is hard enough for me when i first started the diet i was barley able to eat my 4th meal and now im getting to the 5th one ans sometimes i just cannt have it cuz im not hungry still, i will slowly up the food
    im just impatient i guess

b-12 increases appetite. I would try adding that. But food is your problem. You need to fix that first

iv rethought about it and i guess illhold off for a bit but im going to stay on this site to learn for the future

you can buy b-12 pills right?

Quote Originally Posted by mani_bono View Post
    Dude! you want to get bigger with that diet? you need to eat at least 6 meals of solid food a day + 2 shakes post workout and pre-bed, so it's gonna be 8 meals a day. yes it's hard but you gotta understand without a good diet taking all the steroids in the world will not help you ... Diet is the hardest part of Bodybuilding IMO.

eating 1300 cal in one meal is a horrible ideal, and you are only eating 3 solid meals a day!! and with diet you can't say "sometimes", you gotta be consistent and do it every single day ... that's not even close to a bodybuilding diet.

there are sample bulking diets in Diet Forum try to use them and get an idea what a good diet looks like. here is the link:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...
    well the muscle juice ready with milk is 1310 cal and 55g of protein

iv rethought about it and i guess illhold off for a bit but im going to stay on this site to learn for the future
    def stay here. There is alot on here you can learn.

They make it in pill, oral liquid and injectable

i plan on it the only thing i wasnt sure about was how much to take

the pill is alot worse for your liver i would never take the pill only injection

they also make it on patch now too thats deffinetly rlly werid

Koozer is offline New Member
    Just looking at what you posted your protien intake IMHO is not where it should be Glixer said you and he are both about the same weight. Just looking at what you eat and what he eats should help you. I am going to do a bit of math here on your protien intake currently and guess that you are lets say 170 pounds give or take a couple of pounds.

You do not list any weights for your animal protien sources so it makes it difficult to figure exactly what you are getting for protien except the eggs which are 6 grams of protien per large egg.

So I am going to take a stab at figuring how much protien you are taking in per day.

So your first meal has 12-18 grams of egg protien and roughly 10-12 grams protien in your oatmeal so lets say 30 grams total as a rough number. Meal number 2 is a shake at 1300 calories I am going to go out on a limb and say about 70 grams of protien. Meal 3 is 1-2 chicken breasts so that could be if you are eating 6 ounce breasts between 50-100 grams of protien lets average it out and say 75 grams. Meal number four depending on the size of your cans of tuna could be higher or lower but lets say 60 grams of protien. Meal number 5 if you can eat it is pretty much the same as meal number one with 1/2 of the oatmeal so lets say 24 grams of protien.

So you are at roughly

259 grams now if you discount the protien that you recive from the oats as plant proitens are not fully complete in amino acids like animal protien sources.
    minus about 16 grams leaves you at 243 grams. If you are 170 pounds that is 1.4 grams per pound which is marginal if you are looking to add muscle and you are young and natural which you should be for quite a few more years. Try getting your protien intake up gradually and in that respect you still have to take in proper carbs and good fats. We are all different in our requirements with respect to p/c/f percentages. I do better on higher protien and fats versus carbs. Find out what works for you and keep notes on what you have been eating and how your training has progressed don't weigh yourself ever day, try once a week or once every two weeks so you do not go crazy. Keep your protien intake as even as you can throughout your meals and see how that works for you. Just an example 6 solid food meals 40 grams of animal based protien per meal plus one pre work out liquid meal at 40 grams and one post workout liquid meal at 40 grams gets you to 320 grams. You are not going to be able to increase your food intake overnight but as you gain muscle you will be able to eat more the more muscle you have the more calories your body will be able to nuke and so on and so on and so on.

Dude there are a huge amount of people on here that have so much good information and experience with exactly what your situation is you should be able to make progress if you are willing to work for your goals.

Just remember it is a blend of eating properly training properly and resting properly.

WOW thanks for taking your time to write that

so in the end i guess i just need to concentrate on getting more food in me
    Last edited by christopher03; 06-29-2011 at 01:22 PM. Reason: spelling error

Koozer is offline New Member
    WOW thanks for taking your time to write that

so in the end i guess i just need to concentrate on getting more food in me
    Yes more proper food is a good thing but do not expect to be able to up your calories by 500 or more per day in a short period of time if you have a hard time eating every 2-2-1/2 hours. Try going in smaller amounts for 2-3 weeks at a time say like 150 more calories per day. You should be able to in time increase your caloric intake of protien carbs and fats over all your meals as you gain muscle. We are all different in what our body works best on I love good old regular white potatoes but my body does not and insulin spikes for me are hell with white rice doing the same thing. Sweet potatoes no problem same with brown rice and whole wheat pasta is ok, oat meal also no problem. Like I said though I am finding better results with a higher protien and fat intake and fewer carbs than a lot of people do. Dropped about 65 pounds in 14 months and currently working back up slowly and surely. I made mistakes in my diet though and lost muscle I have been currently working to change that and it is working but no instant gratifacation though just one day at a time. Man I wish I had your natural Test levels right now would make things easier. Check out the diet forum and read everything there in the sticky sections it will help you to no end. It can be a tough road to drive but it will reward you in the years to come.
    Last edited by Koozer; 06-29-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: spelling and grammifacation

well thanks guys
    to tell you the truth i was determained on taking them i could have them tommoro but just talking and reading up on what you guys are telling me i think ill wait a cupple years when im more educated

inked1314 is offline New Member
    well thanks guys
    to tell you the truth i was determained on taking them i could have them tommoro but just talking and reading up on what you guys are telling me i think ill wait a cupple years when im more educated
    Well that's the smartest thing you could do! Other than follow the great advice about your diet. Keep going hard and you'll get results. I hope we continue to see you progress as the YEARS (not days) go by. Trust me your girlfriends and future wife will thank you for making the choice you just made.

lol im just goingg to have to be more patient

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well thanks guys
    Glad to see you are starting to see the light and understand. Yes it HARD not to jump on them, especially when you know other people you age who are doing it and they seem fine, no problems. Trust me and 100s of other people here, things are not always what they seem. Lets face it, how many guys your age or any age is going to go around telling people they cant get their d*ck hard anymore? Most guys wont even tell their doctors. How many will tell you they feel depressed, no energy and just not interested in doing anything.

As you learn more you will figure out that it's not necessarily more of a risk doing a longer cycle but due to age and HPTA you could potentially screw everything up with as little as one injection. Not likely but it's possible and we see it a lot more times than not someone who is younger; under 25 who cycle and eventually have life time low testosterone , they have a hard time recovering even after a perfect or aggressive PCT or they develop depression during and after PCT due to the extreme mood swings and loose all their gains.

You don't want to be that guy. Put 1/2 as much money into a good diet and time working out you will have better results, 100% natural, no chance of hormonal changes, depression or limp d*ck syndrome.

yea im glad i didnt do it cuz when i heard you guys talking about a PCT i didnt even no what that was and i wouldnt of had a PCT so somthing else important iv learnt and probably woulda messed my body up even more

Thread Information