ajburnett34 is offline Junior Member

Starting Deca/Test cylcle

Hello guys, im new to the website. I know this has been asked a lot and ive done a lot of searching on here.I had a couple of questions though. Like all, im scared of hairloss. I've heard that With deca , finasteride does not go well with it. IS this a myth still? or should i try propecia, nizoral etc?

Also, i should start the PCT 2 weeks after my last injection correct?

Thank you!

buffgator is offline king of mass
    start by posting up your stats
    height
    bodyfat
    exp

Im 5'11..im 22yrs old. I weight 195. Im nit sure about my bodyfat, ive been working out.for three yrs...im just concerned if i should take finasteride with a deca and test cycle or nizoral..propecia

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Your to young to use steriods . Hair loss is the least of your problems if you start cycling now

sublyminal is offline New Member
    Nizoral? This is not gonna prevent hair loss. It will clear up acne, but hair loss is either gonna happen, or not. Finasterdide is an option, it's a script used specifically for that (primarily in women from what I've seen), but again, you run cycles, you are going to experience your genetic predispositions....regardless. Buy some rogaine and biotin, and keep it handy just in case.

With that said, heed Dr. Pepper's advice.... Take it from those who tried and tested before you....wait until you're a little older before you start supplementing what your body already makes plenty of. Unless you're a pro athlete, there's not much need to get into the big boy stuff just yet. Not trying to discourage you, just saying if I could do it again I woulda waited until I was 30...I'm sure many will disagree....just my 2-cents....

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Do the men on your mother's side of the family suffer from hair loss?

I think her dad was bald but her mom and my mom have a full head of hair and.its not gonna fall off for sure...and me..well i have my hairline a tad pushed back. i just want to do one cycle ththats all

nolva250 is offline Junior Member
    Im also wondering about this for my test e and deca cycle.
    Do I have to run a higher does of proscar than normaly when im not on AAS or is it the same? Does it keep you safe from prostate trouble aswell?

nilrac is offline Member
    Estrogen is at the route of prostate hypertrophy. Run your AI to control this.

24tyrone is offline Junior Member
    have you got any bromo on hand incase of deca gyno?

Ruin3r is offline New Member
    Someone correct me if im wrong, but in the scalp the relative androgenicity of nandrolone is reduced by its reduction to dehydronandrolone. The 5-alpha reductase enzyme is responsible for this metabolism of nandrolone. The use of finasteride/ dutasteride will interfere with site specific reduction os nandrolone action, considerably increasing the tendency of nandrolone to produce androgenic side effects. Thus meaning, reductase inhibitors should be avoided with nandrolone if low androgenicty is desired.

Thread Information