Thread: Hair loss!!

methodmaster is offline New Member

Hair loss!!

sorry to start another thread about hair loss but i just want to no what would personally be best for me to do.

when i run my hands through my hair i can see hair falling to the ground, i washed my hair in the sink the other day and there was an alarming amount left in the sink. my girlfriend has also noticed this.

this is my 3rd 6 week course i do 6 on 6 off.

my first course was 1ml deca and 1ml test enanthate per week, the last two weeks i ran tamoxifens and continued to take them for a month.

my last two courses iv been taking 2ml deca, 1ml test and 1ml sus 250 and again running tamoxies for the last 2 weeks and for 2 weeks there after.

my info

height: 6 ft 2

weight: 14 st 3lb

iv been training for 3 years

is there anything i can take or lower my course to stop my hair falling out? also is there anything u can take to strip any water retention?

nilrac is offline Member
    At 21 years old i was training hard naturally.
    You are far too young and you've only been training for 3 years?

Stop the gear and run your PCT. That is my advice. Hair loss is the least of your potential medical problems running AAS at your age. Also running the cycles so close together, not giving your body any time to recover... not a great idea unless you plan on running gear continuously...

i had a feeling id get a reply like that, i respect what ur saying but dont lots of american sports people start taking steroids when at college? age 18? call me impatient but i trained for 2 years naturally and got hardly no gains since doing 3 courses iv put on just over 2 stone. Arnold schwarzenegger was alot younger than me when he started taking steroids

nilrac is offline Member
    The fact of the matter is this... if you use AAS you are at the mercy of possible sides. If you are really concerned about hair loss you have no business running AAS as there are many more serious potential medical problems that can arise from using gear. Notably BPH, LVH, HPTA issues such as ED, depression etc. Hair loss and gynecomastia (for example) are the tip of the ice berg mate... seriously.

At 21 years old with proper training and diet you should be able to put on good size. I was close to a buck 40 when I started bodybuilding years ago and simply with training and supplements I put on about 35Lbs in a year and continued from there. The faster your gains go on, the likely the faster they will come off as well especially if your HPTA is badly suppressed and at your age might not get anywhere near where it would be naturally if you had let it develop for the next 4 or 5 years.

Again, hair loss should not be your immediate concern.

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by methodmaster View Post
    i had a feeling id get a reply like that, i respect what ur saying but dont lots of american sports people start taking steroids when at college? age 18? call me impatient but i trained for 2 years naturally and got hardly no gains since doing 3 courses iv put on just over 2 stone. Arnold schwarzenegger was alot younger than me when he started taking steroids
    Looking at Arnie as an example to validate abuse of AAS would be silly. The man is a one of a kind. Unless you plan on being the next Arnie another 4 years or so of natural training would have done you no harm at all. Using AAS at 21 years old could cause a whole lot of harm...

delta1111 is offline Associate Member
    Try Regaine (minoxidil). Works for me.

24tyrone is offline Junior Member
    why take them if you want to keep ya hair? no point taking gear if you havent got the balls to handle the sides, otherwise a wig or hair transplant?

binsser is offline Senior Member
    lolol advice is harsh here but is best in other words my friend if you want to keep your hair then dont mix at the very least just do test and youshould be fine i do about 1 cycle a year or if that and continue to grow with little sides really its all down to having everything in key and if you are still losing your hair well youll have to change your avy name to boldy!!!

24tyrone is offline Junior Member
    binsser, iv had the harsh advice when i joined the forum lol, your right with your advice, when i got my first cycle and i said what about side effects to the guy i buy my stuff off, i still rememebr his expression lol was kinda like a shrug and then he said side effects with paracetamol too, you just gotta try see what works, next thing you know your takin 10things to stop side effects lol

dezza6969 is offline Associate Member
    Even if you ditch the juice you'll probably be paranoid about hairloss still, and it sounds like genetically you are predisposed to lose it earlier than most. I find topical spironlacatone, propecia(finasteride) and nizoral shampoo to be an effictibe combo. Topical spiro has worked bloody well for me on cycle to halt hairloss. There used to be a great place to get it at minoxidil.com but it is no longer running, now you'll have to google S5 cream(spironlacatone 5%). The above products halt hairloss, minoxidil is one of the only products that can grow it back somewhat. Goodluck mate

dezza6969 is offline Associate Member
    Woah what's up with the 6/6 cycles of long actings. Man your body has no chance of recovery. I think maybe u should listen to this nilrac dude a bit more, or just do some study and cycle the right way if your gonna do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    lolol advice is harsh here but is best in other words my friend if you want to keep your hair then dont mix at the very least just do test and youshould be fine i do about 1 cycle a year or if that and continue to grow with little sides really its all down to having everything in key and if you are still losing your hair well youll have to change your avy name to boldy!!!
    when u say dont mix just do test, shall i just do test on its own or still with deca ?

Thread Information