Turbocivic is offline New Member

Want to start my first cycle, help!

Hey guys, I'm new to this whole thing and would like some opinions. Ok here's the deal, I'm 20 years old, 5'10" and haven't weighed over 125 in my life. I've tried the shakes an creatine and all that, and go to the gym every monday wednesday and Friday. I'll admit the shakes and everything do help, as I'm stronger and more lean but I want to bulk up and do maybe two cycles. I want to be right around 150-165lbs when I'm done. What I need to know is what to take and how to do it right without losing my gains or having any shrinking or problems down there. So I need to know the best stuff to use, and how to use it since I'm new to this whole thing. Thanks guys
    Last edited by Turbocivic; 06-27-2011 at 08:58 AM.

nilrac is offline Member
    You've got to be kidding, right?
    The only anabolic substance you need is food and lots of it. I'd advise heading to the diet section (if you aren't a troll).

No I'm not kidding. I'm tired if being made fun of for being so thin and almost every new person I meet points it out. So I stuff myself as much as possible everyday and nothing changes.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    go to diet section, post your diet, what you eat, every meal with specific time, we take a look in to.

AdamWest is offline New Member
    Dude, eat LAREGE 6 meals aday, each meal should have 1+ cup of rice or oatmeal, 1 large chicken breast or steak, and 1 cup of green veggie like broccoli with some olive oil on top. Give it 2 months of hard training and I guarantee 10lbs or more.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    While we understand your frustration, definitely post your diet because at 20 years old and 125lbs- Anabolics should be the furthest thing from your mind.

Ok will do. I usually eat 3-4 meals a day because of my work. I work a 13 hr shift everyday and don't have time to stop and eat a full course meal every two hours.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbocivic View Post
    Ok will do. I usually eat 3-4 meals a day because of my work. I work a 13 hr shift everyday and don't have time to stop and eat a full course meal every two hours.
    gaining weight has to do with how much you eat. So if you don't eat enough to support over 125 lbs nothing is going to make you weigh more. What is it going to make the extra 30lbs of muscle you want out of? Air?

And edit your post.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 06-27-2011 at 09:25 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome Turbo!

PLEASE come on over to the Diet Question forum. The members will really help teach you how to eat correctly. Food is your best chemical.

Even if you tried a cycle now, you would not hold your gains if you do not eat right. The guys you see who are all lean yet big? They eat the right foods.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Pac Man is offline Senior Member

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Turbo....you gotta admit: this place is FUN! with a sense of humor!

See ya in the diet forum!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Eat eat eat even with steroids you will look dumb when you shrink right back to 125lbs afterwards. If you cant get to 165 at your hieght by eating then you def cant maintain the weight when the anabolics stop

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    TC, are you Asian by chance?

Thread Information