tallguy21 is offline New Member

Want to order my first cycle, how can I tell if source is legit or not?

I know with the amount of posts I have I'm not supposed to ask a mod or vet about a source so what are some ways I can ensure I won't be getting ripped off. The guy talks a good game and gave good advice. Claims is from Australia, gave me a decent price. Ext. If needed I can show what I was shown if needing further detail. I appreciate the help.

First cycle would be eight wks. Test enth w/deca . Pct would be 2 boxes of clomid.

funsize is offline New Member

funsize is offline New Member
    Check the sticky on source checks.

The best would be a referral from a reputable source.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy21 View Post
    First cycle would be eight wks. Test enth w/deca. Pct would be 2 boxes of clomid.
    All other info aside, (age, height, weight, body fat, diet, training experience) and no offense intended but you should do some more research- that is an improper cycle let alone a first cycle.

What should be my 1st cycle? I've read the sticky on the source and as it is I'm not buying from a website. (if I do buy)

I was recommended the deca due to te joint pain and water retention with the sports I play if going with oral dbol .

My stats are 26. Been training consistently since age 20. Before hand I dabbled with weights in highschool but that is all it was. Never had a good mentor on weight training. Learned majority of what I know from constant reading and trying things out.

Weight is 240-250 depending on how much I sweat and cardio I do that day.

Height is 6'7"

Body fat I couldn't tell you. I would make a guesstimate and say between 20-24% maybe less. Abs show a little but not much.

Sports I play are mostly Brazilian ju jitsu (Gi/no gi) used to do mma but the ground game sucked so I concentrate on that alone right now. I will play anything physical. Used to play rugby when there were people on base doing so and absolutely loved it. Football as well. Basketball is my true love but it's not around here in terms of athletes so I don't partake nearly as much as I did back home.

I personally don't think I'm too young to give it a shot. I've tried every supplement under the sun it seems. Some work some don't. In terms of cost to gain I'm tired of it. I'd rather do the real deal instead of dumping loads of money into junk.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if yuor bf is 20-24% i would recommend lowering that first. That can make you more subject to sides

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You're not too young. I wouldn't use DECA on a first cycle.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I would run a 10 - 12 week test E only cycle if I were you. I don't like dbol . U get great gains on the first 4 weeks but I feel they burn out my receptors far 2 quickly and I dont get what I should outta week 5 to 12 of the actual cycle.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 06-27-2011 at 10:10 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Like Gixxerboy said, 20-24% BF needs to be lowered.

Come on over to the Diet Question forum to lower your BF first and you will nave a much better cycle. Too early for one now.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I would run a 10 - 12 week test E only cycle if I were you. I don't like dbol. U get great gains on the first 4 weeks but I feel they burn out my receptors far 2 quickly and I dont get what I should outta week 5 to 12 of the actual cycle.
    Why only test e for first time around instead of stacking with deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    You're not too young. I wouldn't use DECA on a first cycle.
    Why's that?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Because it's so suppressive that you'll be shut down after your first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy21 View Post
    Why's that?
    because if you get side effects or a reaction how do you know which is causing them.

Quote Originally Posted by jayvio View Post

thanks
    yes thats against the rules

TOkidd is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOkidd
    As gixxerboy1 said, this is against board policy.

As gixxerboy1 said, this is against board policy. and you should have listened to him! *admin*

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Also, remember that along with many of the other boards, come many scams... so please make sure you do source checks where ever you are and make sure that you stick around at the board long enough to find someone that you trust to give that source check that will not be out for themselves happens everyday!

and TOkidd we do not appreciate you trying to send members to other boards were they could possibly be scammed...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information