sdog1313 is offline Junior Member

Cool help for first cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone told me that if i run a low dose of test e it would help in regards to fat loss, i have researched a lot and it's hard to figure out as its 50/50 people saying yes and no. i was thinking of 250 - 300 mg of test e for 10 weeks, . i am probly around 18% bf and have been for a while as work and stuff makes dieting hard. i train weights 4 times a week and a couple of mma classes. i was thinking of cutting for 8 weeks before i do it but am getting a but restless and if its gonna work i wanna start now!!!!!!!!!! also worried bout gyno , any help on the fat loss side and dosages and gyno prevention will be very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my diet is changing as a i am trying to cut now so will be very strict from now on, also what if i do insane cardio mma style, will it help??
    i am 25 weigh 212lb 6ft tall . bench squat and deadlift 100kg
    Last edited by sdog1313; 06-27-2011 at 10:33 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!

Get your BF down a bit more and you will be a lot happier with your cycle.

Age?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    give the diet a chance to work. Yes cardio and mma will help with fat loss. Go to the diet section here and post up your new diet. Wait on the test cycle

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Well you're a decent size as far as muscle mass goes, even at 18%bf. Try cutting down to 205 and see where you're at from there. As far as a cycle goes, I'd go with 300. You'll see pretty good gains from that.
    Check the PCT forum and look into armidex for estrogen control on cycle.

sdog1313 is offline Junior Member
    cheers guys think im gonna do the cut first and hit the test in sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also wondering what if i did two full body weight workouts a week and 4 HIIT/mma style training a week would that work with the test towards getting downto 10%bf or do i need to lift as much as i can on the test?

Thread Information