Panamera is offline Junior Member

Question about Deca / Test dosing:

Hi Guys- so I am on to my second cycle- I am about 205, 10% body fat, 6'0", 27 years old. I did a cycle of Test E (500mg/wk) before with HCG , and Nolva / Clomid post cycle. Managed to retain a lot of my gains and was very happy with cycle.

So here is my question- I am going to add deca to cycle number two, and will either be dosing 200 deca/250 test E every 5 days OR 100 Deca 125 Test E every other day. I am leery about the first option because it is a 2ML shot. I thought that a 1 ml shot eod might be more appealing than a 2 ml shot every 5. WHat do you guys think? Either way I have enough to run this for 13 weeks. I am thinking probably 11-12 for Deca and 12-13 for Test E. I will be running HCG and Adex on cycle to keep my nuts ready to go and keep any estrogen sides at bay. I also plan to run 4-6 weeks of Tbol at about 40mg a day- I want to do 10 for first week, 20, 30 etc.

Will follow up with Nolva / clomid PCT 2 weeks after last Test E shot and 3 Weeks after deca as I will be ending this one a week before test as it is a longer acting ester. Lemme know guys!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    a 2ml injection is fine

cool. I tried 600 test e a couple times (1.4 ml) and had a reaction- I think I might be allergic to Enth ester in higher doses. I got localized swelling and redness almost like an infection but it did go away after about a week and a half- hence my concern with 2ml shots.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's not unheard of. I always get those when I first start a cycle. I would go with the EOD plan or what I like to do is every three days.

hmmm do you think that every 3 days would administer enough ? thats only 375 test e and 300 deca every 9 days

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    Yeah to be honest, OP ... you're not using enough of the stuff. I would stick to the typical every 3.5 days for pinning. 400-500 test and 300-400 deca .

Thread Information