SuperSix is offline New Member

Am I ready to cycle?

Hi, I came across this forum around a year ago and thought I was ready for the juice. I came to the conclusion after reading a good amount of info from you guys that it was probably not a good idea. I was about 26% BF and my diet was not spot on. Well, it's been a year and i've cut and bulked up and right now I'm sitting at around 19-20% BF. I tweaked my diet a bit, and I'm pretty confident my diet has been damn near perfect for the last 6 months or so.

So here's where I'm at now..

24 years old
    6'6 242 LBS 19-20% BF
    right now I'm still cutting I would like to get about 235 LBS before I would consider my first pin.

I've checked out the newbies starter cycles and mashed a few ideas together and this is what I have for now. I'd like some input on this and I'd like you 100% blunt honesty here.

Test Cyp 600MG 1-10
    Winny 50 MG ed 6-12

Nolva 12-X?

I'm a bit lost on where to go with the PCT, I've read about the Clomid and other HCG 's but what would you guys reccomend for the first cycle?

Also, I've heard Test only is the absolute best for a first timer, however if I show no bad signs from the test, would I be ok to do something like the winny or possibly a Deca ?

Thank You for reading.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think anyone will advocate you cycling before you are below 15 % bf. Go check out the pct forums. Read the stickys. If you are not confident in your PCT then you are not ready to cycle. Also for your first cycle you should only use one compound. Test only.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    You got a long road to go, 12% or lower is the best way to go, you won't see results at high bf%, just bad sides. Take your time, do the rite thing, you are young and have plenty time to do it, be patient. When you get there, came back and open a new tread to do a cycle. In the mean time spend some time in the diet section, cardio is a must.

Thread Information