TeeR4v_Gainer is offline New Member

1st cycle was a success

I just finished up my first cycle. I am completely done with my pct and it has officially been 8 weeks since my last injection. My test levels are back to normal

time for round two!

i took just straight test e 250 2x per week for 10 weeks..
    I ended up gaining nearly 26 lbs. But, a lot of that weight was just water (bloat) and extra fat.

Now I realize on cycle, and while you bulk in general you cant avoid putting on some fat. but is there a way to minimize it??

I was reading up and it sounds like test prop is known for less bloat. Im thinking of adding dbol to the mix as well, just as a kick start.

Any experience on a lower bloat cycle would be appreciated.. and for those that care pictures of my transformation so far are below

after injury and just starting again:

a year later: (looked a little heavier than this when i started my cycle)

2 weeks after my cycle had ended:

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    It really just looks like you came closer to the mirror to make you look bigger.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well def is a big difference. But you were no were near ready for aas from looking at that first pic. You could have done that naturally

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Agree with Gix but definitely a huge change especially in the Bi's and shoulders

punish is offline New Member
    Your gains were good, congrats.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    As far as fat goes, yea there are ways to minimize it but you'll also be hindering gains at the same time. I go the opposite route and eat tons of fatty foods, high proteins, etc than after I cut down. I never get above 13% bf but that's just genes.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    well def is a big difference. But you were no were near ready for aas from looking at that first pic. You could have done that naturally

i didnt start on the first pic. that is just to show where i was when i started up again after 8 months off due to injury

When i started i was 187 in that first pic i was 162. im like 182 in the second pic, but i grew a little more before i started my first cycle. ( the second pic is about 4 months before i started up)

My stats:
    at the end of my cycle i hit 215
    i kept my diet up for the next 4 weeks and added heavier lifting to try to hold on to as much as possible. in the 8 weeks following the cycle i have dropped 15 lbs, im now 200 on the dot. I have lost some strength but nothing crazy. I really feel the majority of the 15 i lost was just purely water.

i intend to eat more cals my next cycle
    last cycle i was eating extremely clean but a clean 5000ish calories (off days a little less)

I want to eat more next time, but without all of the bloat, i just dont want to end my second cycle 25 lbs heavier again just to watch 10 of it disappear. Id rather just gain 15 solid. I know i can take stuff like letro to combat some bloat but i was thinking maybe along the lines that a combination of some compounds will have less of a bloat effect rather than just straight test e

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I am sorry but I really dont see a diff from pic 2 to 3... Maybe a little bit. You are so much closer to the mirror on pic 3 that s its throwing me off but I see almost no gains if any. Am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    I am sorry but I really dont see a diff from pic 2 to 3... Maybe a little bit. You are so much closer to the mirror on pic 3 that s its throwing me off but I see almost no gains if any. Am I crazy?
    there is 33 lb difference. yes im closer but im also whiter which is throwing it off. i added almost an inch to my arms, 4 to my shoulder with, and 2 to my thighs.. i think alot of my gains came on my lower body, i worked my legs hard

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Everyone seem to forgot he posted a question!

An AI like Aromasin (recommended most) at 12.5mg per day or 25mg every other day is what I was told by knowledgeable people in regards to reducing bloating. Good luck and you made some very noticeable gains. I don't know what that first guy was saying, you definitely filled out.

Damuscleman2011 is offline Junior Member
    I love this forum, but some people need to relax, you are among friends!!! Id like to say thx for the pics, they are a great motivator 2 us beginners. Cant we all just get along...awe dont hit me again officer!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well at your size you shouldve learned how to eat and build a base 1st.1st pic looked like you hardly lifted.No slam.But doing aas like that.Your muscles will out grow your tendon and ligements.Then you will have some real problems.Your diet will dicate on how much water you carry.Yes use a ai like Adex .25 eod.I wouldnt advise dbol if you are looking not to get bloated.Do some research you need it.Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well at your size you shouldve learned how to eat and build a base 1st.1st pic looked like you hardly lifted.No slam.But doing aas like that.Your muscles will out grow your tendon and ligements.Then you will have some real problems.Your diet will dicate on how much water you carry.Yes use a ai like Adex .25 eod.I wouldnt advise dbol if you are looking not to get bloated.Do some research you need it.Good luck.
    you are making an assumption, i lifted for 3 years, hurt my knee and lower back, could not lift much of anything for nearly 8 months. when i had came back my base was gone, but it took about a year to get back. after 18 months back on track, i decided to juice, and these are the results. so if you add it up 4.5 years of training; 8 month period in between that period of not training due to injury. i think i had a base.. not trying to argue but you just dont know my history, the pics are merely to show a transformation not anything more

Bonesaw is offline New Member
    Good job, arms look huge! Only thing I think you should tune up before your next cycle at least with the pics you posted is the chest. It just looks a bit lacking in compared to your arms. As far as not gaining fat just do clean up your diet and add some cardio. Cant expect to loose bf percentages if you dont do those even when cycling. Whats your stats? age height weight years training etc?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When you say your levels are back to normal does this mean you had bloodwork done to confirm it?

Blog Entries
    agreed... most peeps that gain 25lbs on a cycle have no base and where not ready for aas imho...if your happy with your results then good for you but id slow it down a bit, your still young you have your whole life to get big so whats the hurry?....why not try to get your diet in order to try to maintain those gains rather than jump right back on cycle...there is much to learn young one...

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    agreed... most peeps that gain 25lbs on a cycle have no base and where not ready for aas imho...if your happy with your results then good for you but id slow it down a bit, your still young you have your whole life to get big so whats the hurry?....why not try to get your diet in order to try to maintain those gains rather than jump right back on cycle...there is much to learn young one...
    Are you guys even reading the thread? He clearly states that he was a little heavier than the SECOND picture before he started. To me, he looked a lot better than most people on here when they start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sxxen View Post
    Are you guys even reading the thread? He clearly states that he was a little heavier than the SECOND picture before he started. To me, he looked a lot better than most people on here when they start.
    i stand by what i said, he has made improvements temporarilly but had he built a decent base of muscle before he started, his results would have been better imho...and your opinion is valid cus most newbies do just as he did and start aas too early and they blow up like he did and eventually loose it all cus they didnt have the patiance to do this the right way and learn how to eat to grow natty so like i said if hes happy then good for him and if your going to make him the reason that you too will cycle before your ready then i guess theres nothing i can say to sway you so goodluck....for the record though there are many of us that have been here a while that took the time to do this responsibly by doing much reasurch on not only aas but the most important factor to any bodybuilding goal, diet...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesaw View Post
    Good job, arms look huge! Only thing I think you should tune up before your next cycle at least with the pics you posted is the chest. It just looks a bit lacking in compared to your arms. As far as not gaining fat just do clean up your diet and add some cardio. Cant expect to loose bf percentages if you dont do those even when cycling. Whats your stats? age height weight years training etc?
    my chest has always been a week point. always.
    im 25
    been lifting since i was 20
    had one period of 8 months where i didnt lift - injury
    been bulking/cutting naturally up until 5 months ago

on cycle i ate roughly 5000 cals a day it was all carb manipulation to get there.
    i was eating about 700-750 grams of carbs
    400-450 grams of protein
    60-80 grams of fat

main sources of food where brown rice, oatmeal, chicken and steak, greek yogurt, protein shakes, lots of fruit, peanut butter, eggs, nuts, and tons of greens (spinach, beans, broccoli)

i would occasionally eat bread, milk, cheese

honestly i was holding so much water, im steady now at just under 15 lbs heavier than i was. i think the extra 10 was seriously just bloat. my ankles looked swollen i had so much water.. for the following 3-4 weeks after cycle, my water intake was the same yet i went to the bathroom to pee like every 40 minutes.. and slowly my bloat was disappearing and consequently i lost some weight..

which is why i created this thread. my bloat was horrible and i ate very clean, is it possible i just ate too much clean food to get that bloated??

Smallest is offline New Member
    Good job bro. I don't know what everyone thinks here but I do see your improvements. Keep it up, good luck on your journey.

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    Lots of confusion in this thread. I think what he means is, he started back working out in the first pic. But, when he started with AAS he looked like the second pic, but a bit bigger. Seems like a decent base to me? Anyways, good work OP and thanx for posting pics, its nice to see the changes visually.

Ruin3r is offline New Member
    While the pics do help us see your progress, I wish people would have someone else take the pics while you hit some poses and show some legs. Would definitely help us see ur results. Good job. As for your question of keeping bloat and fat down, listen to the other guys on the AI and maybe use some T3 with ur next cycle.

Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeR4v_Gainer View Post
    honestly i was holding so much water, im steady now at just under 15 lbs heavier than i was. i think the extra 10 was seriously just bloat. my ankles looked swollen i had so much water.. for the following 3-4 weeks after cycle, my water intake was the same yet i went to the bathroom to pee like every 40 minutes.. and slowly my bloat was disappearing and consequently i lost some weight..

which is why i created this thread. my bloat was horrible and i ate very clean, is it possible i just ate too much clean food to get that bloated??
    5000 cals is quite a bit for 185lbs brotha, not to mention 700g of carbs. My guess would be that the carbs DEFINITELY contributed to the heavy water retention. Next time i'd run some Aromisin and lower your carb intake by half (keep protein HIGH) and see how you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    5000 cals is quite a bit for 185lbs brotha, not to mention 700g of carbs. My guess would be that the carbs DEFINITELY contributed to the heavy water retention. Next time i'd run some Aromisin and lower your carb intake by half (keep protein HIGH) and see how you do.
    my maintenance cal intake when i started was right around 3800. so I figured I needed to get my number around 5000 to maximize the growth potential. I was eating 2 times body weight in protein, should i up that next cycle and drop the carbs a little bit?

goldenchyld is offline New Member
    This....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bite my tongue, bite my tongue.

Thread Information