crazy man is offline Banned

Two Questions I Need Help???

First question what happens if you run a 8 to 10 week cycle but only rest around 3 weeks then start the juice again will it hurt you that bad or just fuck up your body???can you still gain without enough off time...

queston2 my boy needs to lean up for the summer he is 6'1 6'2 259lbs he wants to get nice and lean what should he try this would be his second cycle...

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Re: Two Questions I Need Help???

Originally posted by crazy man
    First question what happens if you run a 8 to 10 week cycle but only rest around 3 weeks then start the juice again will it hurt you that bad or just fuck up your body???can you still gain without enough off time...

queston2 my boy needs to lean up for the summer he is 6'1 6'2 259lbs he wants to get nice and lean what should he try this would be his second cycle...

1. You need rest so your body can fully recover! Your balls, your kidney, liver, etc... If you run a 10 week cycle, and then do Clomid for 3 weeks, and then you start another cycle right then, that's not smart. The general rule is TIME ON = TIME OFF. But, if you want to do a cycle so fast, then just RUN A LONGER one! You want to run two 8 week cycles? Then just run one long cycle of 16 weeks. What are you planning to take? Let us know and we can help you out with the layout.

2. Your buddy should do lots of cardio. Lots. If he wants to get lean, maybe do a cycle of Tren /EQ? This will help him get stronger and more vascular. The EQ does make you hungry though, that maybe a problem. Could also go with Tren/Prop or something like that? I've heard of people doing that. Winny is also good. But MOST important is to have the diet and cardio down solid!

Thread Information