Thread: sustanon 250???

biff is offline Associate Member

sustanon 250???

i've been researching sustanon 250 and it seems to be pretty good i'd like any advice from anyone whose ever used it like pros or cons and results i'd really appreciate it.
    thanks

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    That was my first cycle, I used 250mg a week for 8 weeks and I gained about 20lbs. But if i where to do it all over again then i would go with a single ester test like cypionate or enanthate and run it at like 500mg.

biff is offline Associate Member
    i thought about cypionate but i wasn't sure how long last the gains are how long lastin was the sustanon gains

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO matter what you choose; your gains are going to depend on your diet, timing of your macros, training,rest,etc.. and your post therapy. For your first cycle i would stick with enanth or cyp.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    whoops you didn't say it was your first cycle persianbolic did

oh well!, your profile says you did a winny only cycle?? not really much of a cycle.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    if you are gunna do sust250 only once a week you really need to check into throwing something like deca or at least d-bol.... As for sust250 I didnt really find it that great; i gained some weight but i also got the "test flu" for like 3 weeks which made it tough to gain weight... I have heard a lot of other things about trying different test. that is better that sust. may wanna check into it
    Good luck

joe_capone is offline Member
    bro sustanon 250 is the best shit u can try for the first time man. i used it for my first cycle did a pyrimid pattern. u dont need high doses to get huge man. its your diet and your work outs bro. i started off with 250 for 2 weeks moved up to 500 for 4 weeks then back down at 250 to finish off my cycle, i gained 20 pounds from sustanon alone. its some realy good shit. go ahead pyrmid that shit make sure u got nolva on the hand just in case and some colmid bro. good luck!!

PS: u dont need high doses!!!!

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member

sus

I did sus 250ml and deca 200ml for my first cycle and gained 14 lb in 6 weeks. i also got the sus flu , but it only lasted about 2 weeks and i didnt really feel ill just a nose dripping like a tap

have fun bro

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro im on sust right now, and i havent seen too much gains yet...then again it's only my first week!

But from what i hear, sust takes a while to kick in and lasts longer in the system thenks to those time released tests...i havent gotten the flu, just some acne, but thats prob from Dbol ....

Sust injections kill the next day tho! lol

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If it is your first cycle, I'd say run Sustanon at 500mg a week, injecting it twice a week. Or do 250mg every 3rd or 4th day. You will definetly gain from this. I think Sustanon is the good shit. Personally I think Enanthate you need quite a bit for it to be more effective. 600mg + in some cases

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    I am just finishing a cycle of Sust 250. I ran 500mg/wk (shot 250 twice a week) gained 25-28lbs in 13 weeks . One more week to go !!

Ran it w/ Anadrol 50mg

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by New GearGuy
    I am just finishing a cycle of Sust 250. I ran 500mg/wk (shot 250 twice a week) gained 25-28lbs in 13 weeks . One more week to go !!

Ran it w/ Anadrol 50mg
    You ran the drol all the way through or just to jump start ? I hope just to jump start

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Nah Oz only ran to jumpstart.................sorry about that.

Thread Information