kluska399 is offline Junior Member

Do The Pros Ever Stop

I've been wondering this for a very long time. I have heard multiple times that the top NPC guys and the pros never come off. so that means that if they have been bodybuilding for 10 years that they never have come off of gear for 10 years?

and of course ronnie coleman has 4 kids, 3 being triplets. did he run hcg the whole time he was using gear? because otherwise theres no way someone can have kids after running what ronnie ran for 5+ years (at the time when he had his kids),,, right..??

any answers or thoughts are appreciated

anything

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    I highly highly highly doubt it, but i cant say for sure.

If anything they probably do low dose bridging cycles.

Shit, if I ever made it to that level, I would use all the time I possibly can to get bigger. Because even in there off seasons, they still wanna try and put on size (obviously) .. I dont see how cycling off would help that in any way.

thats what i think. its just amazing that their bodies can take all of that. i wonder if they have to use for the rest of their lives, cause ****, ferrigno is well into his 60s and he still has 2 inch bicep veins

Damuscleman2011 is offline Junior Member
    And lou still looks freakin grea

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    No I wouldn't imagine they come off..... I'm sure their doses range year round. High doses for some of the year..... lowering it at other times. They all have different methods and protocols also.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    Kevin Lavrone was known to be a lot smaller in the off season. Then come back looking like a freak. I've seen pics of him where he looked extremely average. Lee Priest got fat as hell in the of season. Don't know if he came off or was just super bulking lol. But with all the exotics they have today, slin, hgh etc. I imagine they could lower there doses somewhat at some point to give their receptors a break.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    I'd say, for the sake of refreshing receptors and normalizing their lipid profiles, they might come off ASS for a month or two, and substitute with slin/upped HGH dosage

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    I'd say, for the sake of refreshing receptors and normalizing their lipid profiles, they might come off ASS for a month or two, and substitute with slin/upped HGH dosage
    eh..... it wouldn't do much good to have a good lipid profile for 30 days or so and then get back on lol. If their profile is out of whack i'm sure they go on medications to treat it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ft Knox 52 is offline New Member
    Blast and cruise..all pros do that..all of them

awms is offline Senior Member
    No but they do use much lower doses...they have to or they would be dead lol Im not sure what those doses are but I would imagine somthing like 200-500mg test along with hgh and or IGF to hold onto muscle. I have heard that back in the day arnold would run 25-30 week cycles and then come off for about 2-3 months but that was a long long time ago!!!! I highly dout any top pro could afford to come off 100% because it would be way to hard to put back on the muscle in time for a show...I would think a guy like jay never goes under 500mg of test at any time and thats prob a low low dose! but who knows perhaps im wrong?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No. They do not.

dam thanks for all your replies everyone. i would think that they never cycle because i see them at guest poses like jay and branch and theyre stacked all year round. i just cant see how theyre not dead and i cant see how they can still have kids haha. they probably do lower the dose at times, not too sure. but ive also seen the off-season diet and no man is takin in 10,000 clean calories a day if theyre not on a ton of crap. and they take in that 10,000 during the off season so gotta be on year round.

its a shame that bodybuilders cant be more open about what they do in terms of steroids so uneducated people dont screw themselves up and arent wondering things like this

just read up on blast and cruise theories and i agree with you 100% now. all pros must do this

i assume if theyre planning on having kids they just gotta run hcg until theyre satisfied with the number of kids they have haha

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    There is one thing I've always wondered. Once they do quit the competitions and let themselves come back down to Earth, are they stuck on TRT for the rest of their lives? I realize many still train hard and likely take much smaller maybe 'cruising' doses after its all over, many still look awesome. Can you really come back from a decade or more of ludicrous steroid abuse and regain your natural levels? People here worry about a short cycle of Anavar and its repercussions.

bulldoza123 is offline Junior Member
    well just think about common sense would tell you if your pro at that lavel they have doctors scientifically dialing them in to what they ned to be and they got$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and sponsors that us average people dont thats their job most of us have to work and could never afford the gear and medical attention they got and they have to be on trt afterwards just to stay a man your natural test wouldnt even know how to act after inducing that much artificial/extra test your putting into your body look at the miniscule cycles most of us average lifters/bodybuilders do compare to theirs and how it affects us and most of us cant even afford a cycle they do

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    #16 actually yes alot of people can come back the body is amazing like that but at the same time a few wont and that scares ppl bc you dont know which group you are apart of.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Unless you are right there with them.How would anyone now.Everyone has their opinions.But thats all they are.Who in their right mind would make something like that public? Think about it

Thread Information