guino is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

always looking to better myself

brothers in bodybuilding i need some advice.i have been training for ten years,my weight is 228 6 foot tall..and about 20% bodyfat..i use to be about 350.but thanks to training i turned my life around..with that said i will do a cycle someday no mater what i just need some good advice.nobody in my circle is as serrious as i am so i need to reach out to these forums so please give me some good adivce,,sorry for my speling also.i need to pack on the muscle so i can look leaner im pretty muscular but i need more.so my question is..what can i take. i have never took any kind of gear.also if its possiable i only want to have to injected once a week with a extreamly low dose..please include post use also..anti estrogen ect..also is there anything that i can take that wouldent need any anti estogen..

Blog Entries
    whats up can i get some help or what!!!!!

Sulixe is offline Banned
    calm down bro its only been 45 mins.

you will put your body in shutdown mode and hormonal imbalance with as low as 50mg per week of test.

Just run a cycle fulldose so you can get the most out of the cycle as some sides happen anyway.

Btw i suggest you wait till you are 14% BF before you cycle or you expose yourself to less gains and more side effects.
    Last edited by Sulixe; 06-30-2011 at 10:59 AM.

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    calm down bro its only been 45 mins.

you will put your body in shutdown mode and hormonal imbalance with as low as 50mg per week of test.

Just run a cycle fulldose so you can get the most out of the cycle as some sides happen anyway.

Btw i suggest you wait till you are 14% BF before you cycle or you expose yourself to less gains and more side effects.
    I agree either go big or go home, and get to a lower BF. No point in shutting your HPTA down for a dose that will do very little.

Blog Entries
    i went on the higer side on bodyfat im at about 17%thanks and i will calm down..ive heard good stuff on hgh..is it true..can i build muscle withhgh

Blog Entries
    what about hgh

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    IMO you are a bit high in BF % to jump on rite now. Steroids wont cut back fat, diet will. I suggest you spend some time in diet section and post your diet there so people could have a look at it and tell you what you did wrong to reach 20%. Once you figure this out and start to lean out a bit, then you could jump on a cycle. I would recommend a cycle of Test.

Steroids are not a magical chemical and unless you have your diet in check you will be very disappointed by the results. If you take steroids rite now without dieting, you will end up being a bigger version of the way you currently look. You will get a bit bigger and stronger but will still be 20% or maybe more. I don't think that is what you are after.

Quote Originally Posted by guino View Post
    what about hgh
    Still have to eat good and workout.

Blog Entries
    my diet is pretty soild should i go towards a winni

Winny doesnt burn fat.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I think if your diet was solid, you would not be 20% bf. If you do Win at 20% bf, you're going to come back after cycle and ask if the Winstrol you got was fake. I have included Win in a few cycles. My BF ranged from 10-15 % at start of those cycles. When i was lean (10-11%) the Winstrol worked wonders. When i was high in bf % at start of cycle (12 and above), the Winstrol did close to nothing.

I know its not what you want to hear, but drop bf and then plan your cycle...

Thread Information