Thread: puberty gyno

Pat403 is offline Associate Member

puberty gyno

just wondering if anyone has suggestions to rid myself of puberty gyno? I have read a few things that note there are diff's between puberty gyno and gyno from aas use.

I've had it as long as I can remember, not super bad but enough Id like to get rid of it. I'm on my four cycle and never has aas made it worse or lessened it in any way.

Any suggestions or redirection to some research I could look into would be greatly appreciated.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat403 View Post
    just wondering if anyone has suggestions to rid myself of puberty gyno? I have read a few things that note there are diff's between puberty gyno and gyno from aas use.

I've had it as long as I can remember, not super bad but enough Id like to get rid of it. I'm on my four cycle and never has aas made it worse or lessened it in any way.

Any suggestions or redirection to some research I could look into would be greatly appreciated.
    How old are you? Sometimes insurances will cover surgery cost if it was caused by puberty?

Pat403 is offline Associate Member
    28 yrs

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I found that Tamox/nolva (20mg ed for 4 weeks) did the trick of gettin rid of the lumps, but it did nothing for the puffyiness. I am gonna try some DHT cream (andractim) for that.

AI's wont work unless its gear induced most likely. ur body is in balance now u just need the tissue to be 'starved'

check ur prolactin levels also in blood work, that can also cause gyno

gyno surgery is 'cosmetic' so...
    and insurance usually wont cover it, or else every BBer would say its from puberty lol.
    u have to get ur doc to show that its a 'tumor' or thought it might be one. It has to be dangerous for insurance to pay for it, but thats rare... its a realively cheap procedure but make sure u get a good doc that does that alot... u can get F-ed in the A** w/ some surgeons that dont regularrly do Gyno... Look for plastic surgeon prolly
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 07-03-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Thread Information