zym
    zym is offline New Member

What do I do now?

So a friend of mine gave me two amps of cypionax 200mg per 2ml. and told me that doing one of the amps would be perfect for a boost at work and the gym . So before doing the proper research (which I will never do again) I figured what the hell and did the entire amp (400mg? - what leaked out). My question is with starting with that amount and only having one left what would be my best plan of action ? After doing lots of reading and research in the last 48 hrs I realize I was totally not prepared to attempt a cycle or even the so called "boost" and should of started here then proceeded.

I apologize in advance for wasting anyone's time and asking such a newb question.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best thing to do next is not take anything else. Right now i dont think that single shot will do enough damage to need a PCT. Also tell your friend he is a piece of sh!t for even trying to have you do that. He has no clue what he is talking about

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ This.....

Your friend has a complete misunderstanding of how steroids work an really needs to inform himself before he does damage.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    everyone is correct and that amp is only 200mg total

zym
    zym is offline New Member
    Thanks so much for all your quick responses . I think I will still stick around here for awhile and do some more reading and research just for my own knowledge.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zym View Post
    So a friend of mine gave me two amps of cypionax 200mg per 2ml. and told me that doing one of the amps would be perfect for a boost at work and the gym . So before doing the proper research (which I will never do again) I figured what the hell and did the entire amp (400mg? - what leaked out). My question is with starting with that amount and only having one left what would be my best plan of action ? After doing lots of reading and research in the last 48 hrs I realize I was totally not prepared to attempt a cycle or even the so called "boost" and should of started here then proceeded.

I apologize in advance for wasting anyone's time and asking such a newb question.
    Well.....Either 2 options, stop and don't take anymore or buy a complete cycle and finish a complete cycle....But I would say number 1 is your best option because if you planned on doing that you have no idea about steroids and probably don't know proper diet or lifting routines either.....Yeah read up and then tell your buddy he's a doucher

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    The best thing to do next is not take anything else. Right now i dont think that single shot will do enough damage to need a PCT. Also tell your friend he is a piece of sh!t for even trying to have you do that. He has no clue what he is talking about
    Your right. Just stop now. Take it as a lesson learned.

Thread Information