Sar1n is offline New Member

First cycle questions

Hey guys, I'm a 24 year old male and I'm gearing up (hah) to run my first cycle. I wanted to do GH because of the supposed superior results in terms of hyperplasia but I was told that I'd get *much* better results with aas. Is this generally true, or would it be possible for me to yield results from GH? As a frame of reference I'm 5'8" and 170-175 lbs and have been lifting seriously for a couple years now.

Second question: I have terrible, oily skin. I'm not talking cystic acne or anything but definitely clogged pores, blackheads and a couple whiteheads here and there. My main concern, and why I wanted to do GH over aas, is that my face will erupt in a gigantic red and white mass of inflamed whiteheads when I start juicing. So what are my chances, and what could I do to prevent this? I wash my face with cleanser twice a day, moisturize and pat the oil off throughout the day with a damp paper towel. I really don't know what else to do.

Also, in terms of PCT, how long should I be taking an anti-aromatic (sp?) like arimidex after cycle? 2 weeks? 3? And how many mgs/day?

In terms of cycle I was thinking, for aas, Test cypionate @ 400mgs/week for 10 weeks, followd by PCT of arimidex. I'm told this is the simplest and safest aas cycle for first timers.

Thanks for the consideration and I'd appreciate any correction on false info I've posted here, I acknowledge I'm a total noob .

Thanks

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    hmm i dont think your quite ready to cycle imo but i will add that i had acne problems before i ran test e 12 weeks and my face seemed to stay the same and actually cleared up a bit when i started proactiv..

Sar1n is offline New Member
    Appreciate the response man, what makes you say I'm not ready, besides the obvious lack of knowledge that I'm working on? Proactiv didnt work for me unfortunately, trying pHisoderm, I hear alot of good things about it.

Nicky843 is offline New Member
    lol i took accutane -___- now thats a drug , too bad it def ****ed up my insides

Thread Information