efiles123 is offline Associate Member

HCG during cycle to prevent panic attacks/anxiety post cycle?

I ran my first and only cycle last year of just test and dbol with nolva for pct which all went fine until 5 weeks after last inj I started to develope panic attacks and anxiety. I am starting to guess that I was already prone to panic attacks and the withdrawal of aas fired off the panic. I'd say the hormonal fluctuation is possibly to blame for the symptoms, which have finally started to diminish after seeing a cognitive therapist for 3 months. I've been debating whether I should go another cycle although run hcg throughout the cycle to avoid a significant hormonal fluctuation. This is a significant choice because I do not want to end up in the ambulance/ER like I did with my first panic attack( although prob impossible after learning panic is harmless). For those who suffer from panic and continue to run aas cycles please chime in and let me know your personal strategies for avoiding panic post cycle.

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    im too young and am not thinking about cycling anytime, but i too am prone to anxiety attacks, obviously AAS increases anxiety in some people, but im with OP, is there anything to prevent this?

i used to have anxiety for a month straight going to the ER once every week pretty much because i was so stressed and was convinced i had something wrong with me

Quote Originally Posted by nguadagno View Post
    im too young and am not thinking about cycling anytime, but i too am prone to anxiety attacks, obviously AAS increases anxiety in some people, but im with OP, is there anything to prevent this?

i used to have anxiety for a month straight going to the ER once every week pretty much because i was so stressed and was convinced i had something wrong with me
    Stress was a major contributor to my panic symptoms also. Its when your stress ends and ur mind is still in overdrive thinking its still fighting is when the panic attacks hit. Btw has ur symptoms started to subside?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Test Mellows me out personally... But Im weird

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Test Mellows me out personally... But Im weird
    Bring on test I feel fine too, its just coming off

bump

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    yeah my panic attacks have subsided since august or september ish, but im afraid they'll come back

Thread Information