2 66.67%
  • Propinate

0 0%
  • sustanon

1 33.33%

Thread: 2nd cycle

chrisxkx is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hi, i'm goin into my second cycle, i have 2 bottles of deca one of 200mg and other 300mg. i was wondering what kind of the test should i use?? this is an 8 week cycle.

my age 21
    167Lb
    5'11

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    people will say ur a bit young to cycle. i saw ur to small as ur only 167 pounds at 5'11, you could easily get bigger with a better diet, and seeing as this is ur second cycle and ur still at 167 makes me think ur diet is no good.

also two bottles of deca isnt enough. no point in running deca for 8 weeks either, ull be just starting to see gains by the time u finish. either hold off on this cycle, get ur diet in check gain sum natural weight then hit it (do this if ur smart)

or

get a couple more bottles of deca and either test E or C and take two shots a week that equals 500mg of test and 400 of deca. (might aswell run long esters of test as ur deca is one anyways)
    also get sum amiridex and maybe sum dostinex.
    good luck

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the Board, Chris
    We here at the board do not condone aas useage for those under 25 due to hormonal systems still developing until then. Introducing aas while your endocrine and HPTA systems are still developing will probably impact their development and could cause problems down the road. Better to wait until you are 25. Until then, you should focus on diet and exercise, building a natural foundation. we have both sections for you to go and learn here. So dial those in, keep lifting and eating, and when the time is right, we will help you with aas, if you still want to go that direction.
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    At your height and your weight you need to learn how to eat bro....

stpete is offline Banned
    2nd cycle and 167lbs huh? Ever heard of a show called Man vs. Food? Check it out!! It's on the Travel Channel.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    2nd cycle and 167lbs huh? Ever heard of a show called Man vs. Food? Check it out!! It's on the Travel Channel.
    I love that showww! lol... i was watching it yesterday... The one with the burgers in i think texas the four hourse men burger. LOL shit looked intense.....

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    A cycle of Steak and Pasta with a PCT of Chicken and Sweet Potatoes is what you need to run right now.

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Welcome to the Board, Chris
    We here at the board do not condone aas useage for those under 25 due to hormonal systems still developing until then. Introducing aas while your endocrine and HPTA systems are still developing will probably impact their development and could cause problems down the road. Better to wait until you are 25. Until then, you should focus on diet and exercise, building a natural foundation. we have both sections for you to go and learn here. So dial those in, keep lifting and eating, and when the time is right, we will help you with aas, if you still want to go that direction.
    Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Jay cutler started at 19. Wat if he was on this board at at 19 and he waited till 25. There are too many factors for steroid usage other than age. Obviously chris isn't ready

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kluska399 View Post
    Jay cutler started at 19. Wat if he was on this board at at 19 and he waited till 25. There are too many factors for steroid usage other than age. Obviously chris isn't ready
    jay cutler is your rationalization? And i bet anything Jay Cutlers system is completely fvcked.

Yes there are alot of factors for steroid use . But none make sense for a 19 year old to use

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    At your height and your weight you need to learn how to eat bro....
    "Learn to eat"

Best advice.

Thread Information