Dragon666 is offline Junior Member

My Experiment with "Brain Steroids"

Piracetam 800mg e/d (water sol)
    Aniracetam 750mg e/d (fat sol)
    Alpha-GPC 1500mg e/d (Choline)

Probably a new concept to most. These aren't actual "Brain Steroids " because that's an improper term to describe them. They are actually nootropic drugs which are virtually non-toxic even at high doses. No side effects and successfully used by many for years and years to enhance cognitive functioning, thinking, memory, concentration etc.

I got turned onto these things from an article on television about college kids gaining an unfair advantage over their class mates using Adderall, a drug that went to market in 1996 for ADD. Chemically, looks way to similar to meth to me so I passed that right by...

None the less, I started taking these nootropics off cycle a couple years back, then again on a basic test/eq cycle and I believe it had a synergetic effect while on AAS.

This stuff gave me more focus in the gym, made me extremely 'scientific' and calculating about my sets, calories, measurements, etc. Might give you an extra boost up top where the lights are on, worked wonders for me. Just food for thought...
    Last edited by Dragon666; 07-02-2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Always been interested in nootropics, thanks for posting. Going to try and get these and see if they can help me out.

I tried to inject Test into my skull but the 28 ga needle kept bending. I'm trying a 23 ga next time. LOL I found that extended use of HGH has helped me concentrate. I'm a computer kinda dude at work and have to solve some pretty complex analytical problems. I started noticing at about 1.5 years into my HGH cycle I could concentrate longer and with more energy. I'm going to look into nootropics.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Ive been interested in giving Aniracetam a try but everywhere I look its always sold out :-(

Never thought of using it while "On" thanks for the feedback

Inquisitor is offline Associate Member
    That is some nasty tasting stuff. The Choline Citrate is bad enough, but pails in comparison to the taste of Piracetam. Blah !!

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    That is some nasty tasting stuff. The Choline Citrate is bad enough, but pails in comparison to the taste of Piracetam. Blah !!
    Thats what caps are for lol

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Thats what caps are for lol
    I was wondering about that. How in the hell do you get all that powder in a cap or two? What I take (3 grams) is a tablespoon full. That has to be some mighty big caps.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for sharing that. Very interesting.

I was wondering about that. How in the hell do you get all that powder in a cap or two? What I take (3 grams) is a tablespoon full. That has to be some mighty big caps.
    Replying and answering my own question here. I found some 1 gram caps on the internet. I'd have to take three, obviously. I'm definitely going to get these. It eliminates, not only, the taste but also the whole mixing procedure in case you're on the road.

Just pickup a little capping kit with like "000" gel caps, depending on the powder they can hold between 822 - 1644 mg.

Ive been doing this for years rather than paying for brand name supplements, I have all my sports supp's in bulk powders and 1 time per week make up a bunch of caps of them all!
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 07-02-2011 at 09:58 PM.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Awesome thread, subbed.

Have you tried to evaluate your mental capacities before and after taking the drugs?

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    Awesome thread, subbed.

Have you tried to evaluate your mental capacities before and after taking the drugs?
    Evaluation of mental capacities.... something objective like that might be considered an IQ test perhaps? A objective, or peer-reviewed test of cognitive functions I have not. However, I can tell you subjectively I can process information in larger amounts and quicker. Formulate thoughts and project them more clearly without, "loosing my train of thought," and compound thoughts together on long strings all related to one another. Also there are less errors when doing math, and logic function. Lots of left brain going on here. Creative capacity, or abstract thought seems same-as. Also require less sleep when on nootropics, and the sleep has less dreams (more restful). Again, my subjective results... other's may vary.

Thread Information