Ghost823 is offline New Member

Second cycle advice (gyno prone)

hi guys my first cycle was aprox 14-16 weeks ago and I'm now looking at getting back on cycle my first cycle was testoviron 300mg twice a week so 600mg a week of test e
    Now gyno hit me quite bad I bought some so called arimidex from a chap I knew but it was bunk and it didnt do s*** so I ran my cycle and hit it with some letrozole in pct and now all I'm left with is a slight lump under my left nipple..
    Now I'm looking at a second cycle but something that's not going to play havoc with my nips...could I still benefit from another cycle of the same stuff or should I move on from the test only cycle to something like sust deca mix
    I currently have letrozole and nolva tabs spare ive read that I could run a little nolva through cycle to keep gyno at bay...so this thread I'm looking for advise on my second cycle guys if you would
    Many thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well for starters 600mg test is over kill.Dont you think? Wat did you read in your research about beginners cycles? Cut that dose down by a few hundred.Run a ai.Like Adex eat clean.Drink plenty of water.

Thread Information