nusa is offline Junior Member

First cycle.. need advise?

Hey guys im about to start my first cycle and would like if you guys could look it over and offer any advise or tips..

Height 6,1

Weight 92 kg or 205lbs

Body fat 12%

Wks 1-10 test e 250mg/wk

wks 1-4 Dianabol 25mg/day

wks 11-12 nolvadex 20mg/day

wks 12-13 clomid 50mg/day

Does this sound ok, also is my test e dosage alittle small do you recommend 500mg/wk instead? Im goal is to add around 10 kgs..

please critique as i want to do this right thanks

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Most would recommend you to use 400-500mg per week. Anything less isn't really worth the risk of the problems associated with steroid usage. Also, most would recommend you to drop the dbol and stick to a one compound first cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyone now days thinks you need 500mg to start.I dont know where it came from.But its wrong.I and many others back in the 1980s.Thats all we ran and did fine.Just use the test for the 1st time.That way if you have any problems.You know wats causing them.Good luck!

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Deff should run more than 250m test/week. You can do between 3-500 first round, but Id recommend the 500. D-bol is ok if you dont want to use prop as your kick start. PCT needs to start later 14 days after last pin. Also, do at least 4 weeks of PCT to be safe like Nolva - 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50

And you may want to have some Aromasin on hand while "on" in case of estro sides.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Everyone now days thinks you need 500mg to start.I dont know where it came from.But its wrong.I and many others back in the 1980s.Thats all we ran and did fine.Just use the test for the 1st time.That way if you have any problems.You know wats causing them.Good luck!
    I cant speak for others but my 1st cycle was 500/week and im glad I didn't do less... I realize everyone responds different though and agree 500 shouldn't be the "standard"

Thanks guys, songdog if I drop the dianabol do you think its possible to get the gains i mentioned above from just 250ml/wk of test e?

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Deff should run more than 250m test/week. You can do between 3-500 first round, but Id recommend the 500. D-bol is ok if you dont want to use prop as your kick start. PCT needs to start later 14 days after last pin. Also, do at least 4 weeks of PCT to be safe like Nolva - 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50

And you may want to have some Aromasin on hand while "on" in case of estro sides.
    cheers ace, Im thinking il start out on 400mg/wk and drop the dianabole completely. thanks for the advice on pct.

Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    Thanks guys, songdog if I drop the dianabol do you think its possible to get the gains i mentioned above from just 250ml/wk of test e?
    I put on 14 lbs (total) at 500mg/w my first test cycle and im a smaller guy than you. Im pretty sure your gonna be disappointed with a 250 test-e cycle only...

Yeah, 400mg sounds good to start IMO

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    500 just looks cooler and not odd like 400... lol

Thread Information