Thread: Anavar Question

RB3232 is offline Associate Member

Anavar Question

Is there ANY advantage of taking it a few time throught the day or just one straight dose? I usually take 60 mgs an hour before my workout with my Pre-workout meal.

Also what is considered a "high" dose of anavar

Thoughts?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Ok... People need to start added their age to their profiles or im going to assume they are not 25...

Fixed it for you
    Last edited by RB3232; 07-03-2011 at 10:33 PM.

So you expect people to read all of your past posts to get caught up on your stats and cycle info every time you post something new?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Interested in knowing this as well.

My preferred source only has Var caps @ 50mg, and I'd prefer not to split it.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    So you expect people to read all of your past posts to get caught up on your stats and cycle info every time you post something new?
    I fixed it guy

Its not just you... seems to be a pattern with the younger guys trying to dodge a bullet.

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RB3232 View Post
    Is there ANY advantage of taking it a few time throught the day or just one straight dose? I usually take 60 mgs an hour before my workout with my Pre-workout meal.

Also what is considered a "high" dose of anavar

Thoughts?
    The body tries to keep everything level, so why not help it out? If you are able to split up doses in the day I cant see why you wouldn't. Someone above mentioned 50mg caps, that would be difficult obviously, if you were taking under 100mg a day, but otherwise I would go morning and midday. One of those should fall within your pre-workout timing. Perfect.

In my opinion anything over 60mg a day is in the higher range. I did 80mg/day and the results were absolutely dramatic. Beyond that, as in over 100 I think the returns may diminish, but on the other hand the sources for that data, that I've read anyways, seem sketchy. That I know of, no one has really tested really high Anavar doses to see what happens. The data I've read is always skewed by added compounds or what to me at least seems like bad training.

Quote Originally Posted by Supertotal View Post
    The body tries to keep everything level, so why not help it out? If you are able to split up doses in the day I cant see why you wouldn't. Someone above mentioned 50mg caps, that would be difficult obviously, if you were taking under 100mg a day, but otherwise I would go morning and midday. One of those should fall within your pre-workout timing. Perfect.

In my opinion anything over 60mg a day is in the higher range. I did 80mg/day and the results were absolutely dramatic. Beyond that, as in over 100 I think the returns may diminish, but on the other hand the sources for that data, that I've read anyways, seem sketchy. That I know of, no one has really tested really high Anavar doses to see what happens. The data I've read is always skewed by added compounds or what to me at least seems like bad training.
    Thank you for the information. I'm doing 60 mgs for 3 weeks then in my last week bumping it up to 80 (thats the way the bottle worked out) thanks guys

Thread Information