Thread: inject #2

hully is offline Junior Member

Talking inject #2

Well bros, I just injected #2 in of fina. I put this one in my quad and had no pain/problems at all. I think I've definately gotten over my fear of needles! There is one thing though, will I know for sure when I've hit a nerve or could I inject into one without knowing until afterwards?

mammoth is offline Member
    Oh believe me you will know bro! Congrats on getting over the fear! Good luck!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    congrats bro!

if you get a touch of soreness the next day, dont worry. it will become less and less as your confidence grows.

Just take your time and never skip asperating. and also great to hear your rotating the injection sites!

Keep us posted on your results. post a journal in cycle results after you start feeling the tren .

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    congrats bro!

if you get a touch of soreness the next day, dont worry. it will become less and less as your confidence grows.

Just take your time and never skip asperating. and also great to hear your rotating the injection sites!

Keep us posted on your results. post a journal in cycle results after you start feeling the tren.
    I want to post my before pics in member pics, but when I try it tells me my photos are too big. Do you happen to know how I can fix this problem? I definately want to post my progress once it kicks in.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by hully

I want to post my before pics in member pics, but when I try it tells me my photos are too big. Do you happen to know how I can fix this problem? I definately want to post my progress once it kicks in.
    Do you have any kind of graphics program? Paintshop, Photoshop etc... If not email them to me and I will resize them for you.

Originally posted by mammoth

Do you have any kind of graphics program? Paintshop, Photoshop etc... If not email them to me and I will resize them for you.
    Thx for helping, but I don't even know how to email pics!

Re: inject #2

Originally posted by hully
    Well bros, I just injected #2 in of fina. I put this one in my quad and had no pain/problems at all. I think I've definately gotten over my fear of needles! There is one thing though, will I know for sure when I've hit a nerve or could I inject into one without knowing until afterwards?
    You mean injecting into a vein bro. Just make sure you always, always, ALWAYS, aspirate . It only takes a second and when you don't see any blood in the syringe, your good to go. If, by chance, you do aspirate some blood just pull the needle out, expel the blood from the syringe, change needles and rejab. Also make sure you practice sterile injecting procedures,i.e. clensing all sites and top of vials. Congats on getting over your fear. As far as hitting a nerve, you'll definately know when you do. I've done it several times and I nearly jumped through the roof. Good luck to ya bro.

Thread Information